Me and You.

You and Prince both had viscous schedules during the entire week. When he came in , you were leaving. It was now Friday and Prince had promised that you two were going to take some time out to relax with each other. Prince cooked a wonderful meal with steak, sautéed shrimp and salad. After completing your meal, you two snuggled on the couch and began playing a movie.

Mid-way through the movie. Prince started the first move. He reached his hand up , and traced your collarbone with his finger tips, he then began to kiss your sweet mouth. Softly at first , savoring the feel of your full lips, against his. He slipped his tongue into your mouth. He knew exactly how to kiss you, making your skin tingle and your knees weak. You put your arms around his neck and pressed your body onto his. Prince returned your heat , and you stood tasting each other on the couch. He stopped kissing you, and put his forehead against yours, the both of you were breathless.

"Prince". You purred

"Yeah" he replied.

"Let's go upstairs."

You walked out of the room , leading Prince upstairs to the bedroom. Once inside the room , Prince fumbled with the zipper on your dress but caught it. You removed Princes shirt , and ran your fingertips over the ripples of muscles . Princes eyes took you in. From your graceful collarbone , to the tips of your breasts, from the shape of your thighs, to everything between them , and back up to your face. Princes hands traveled down your back, he backed you onto the bed and pulled you gently down ; he had you on your back. He kissed a trail down your neck , until his lips found your beasts. He flecked his tongue over your nipple, and you moaned. He smiled and started playing with you ,tweaking, and nipping lightly using his teeth. You began breathing hard and , sunk your teeth into your bottom lip.

His hand drifted over your body and he dipped his finger into your "sweetness". You sighed , arching your back. He lingered there, stroking you skillfully until your were moist enough. As he traveled to your navel, he changed position and put his hands under your ass. He parted your thighs with his face and felt your heat rise. He pulled you to the edge of the bed and put his mouth on your kitty. You whimpered and brought yourself up onto your elbows, he lifted your hips and applied a little pressure. You threw your head back and your body tensed up.

"Oh! Shit, Prince. .".

You were still trembling, when Prince started in. He closed his eyes ,and tucked back his lips to smother a growl that was about to erupt from his lips. Your tight, wet kitty had taken Prince by surprise. He was about to tap out , but you weren't having that . You began stroking Prince with your hand , until he shoved it away . He pulled you onto your knees , and you met him move for move. Admiring the pleasure , Prince raised your leg and pushed up. Watching your face in surprise he , smiled to himself. you began crying out in ecstasy . He jerked you into his lap , and you began rocking together. A warm sensation spread over your body. You went into a fast bounce and the meeting of your flesh made a 'clapping' sound. Prince could feel you tensing up again and put his hands in your hips. Prince tucked his bottom lip in again, and thrust himself deep into you. You squeaked and started coming hard. You began closing tightly around him, he gritted his teeth and growled his way into his climax. A long thrust , then another. He tumbled onto his back, breathing hardly.

"Damn Y/N!" he whispered. You pushed yourself up on a pillow and Prince placed his hands on your thighs.

"Your to damn good at this! He said , his eyes focused on your navel.

You chuckled to yourself , admiring Princes features. His his jet-black curly hair, defined nose, the little smile lines around his mouth. His lips curled into a cocky half smile .

"What are you smiling at ?"

"Just thinking, that's all".

"About what ?".

"How I just broke that ass down." He laughed deeply, giving your butt a squeeze.

"I love you Prince". You murmured, not taking your gaze off of him.

"Uh huh. I know". He smiled firmly. "I love you more. Lets not go more than a week without touching each ever again."

"Agreed." You smiled cuddling deep into his chest.