04

~ The Next Morning ~

I woke up in Shawn's arms and quietly moved out of his grip and slowly crawled on top of him in a sitting position and slowly leaned in and kissed his jawline, leaving little kisses. Once I was about to reach for his lips, I felt hands on my cheeks and was immediately connected to a pair of soft pink plump lips. At first I was shocked, but soon enough I kissed back.

After about 5 minutes, I then pulled away and got out of bed and grabbed some clothes from my dresser and walked over to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower and got ready for the day.

____

~A few minutes later~

When I was done getting ready, I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. As I reached my room, I saw that Shawn was still sleeping.

"WAKE UP I MADE WAFFLES!" I shouted.

He slowly opened his eyes and stood up while stretching.

"What time is it?" He asked with a little yawn.

"Time for you to get up and for us to go on an adventure. Oh and its 1:30 pm to be exact." 

"Do I have to get up, a few more minutes please."

"No"

"UGHHHHH fine. But I was informed their was waffles"

I held in a little giggle.

"You're so silly" he said rubbing his eyes and finally getting up.

____

~ 2 hrs later ~

We were both now at Starbucks, drinking our coffee and laughing. Once we were done finishing up our drinks, we went back to my house and chilled.

As i was laying down on Shawn's lap, playing with his fingers. I then took a little break and went on my phone.

Taylor-
Guess who i saw today at Starbucks! when i went to go and got a vanilla bean frappe

Cameron-
Who did you see ?

Taylor -
*Send one attachment*

Nash-
Awhh, they look so cute together 💕

Matt- ^
Mahogany- ^
Aaron- ^

Macie-
Awh thanks guys, but we are just Best Friends

Nash-
Mhmmmmmm sureeeeee

Taylor-
Key word: Best Friends

Shawn-
Haha

Nash-
I ship #Macawn

Cameron-
Macie???

Matt-
Well zayum

Nash-
Macie, Cameron likes you 😳

Nash left the chat.

Shawn left the chat.

I looked up at Shawn, and He had his head turned to face the window and was looking off into the distance. I stood up straight from my position and gave him a big hug. Not even a minute, he immediately hugged back.

~After a few seconds~

I then pulled away and gave him a kiss on the cheek and laid my head on his shoulder while holding his hand and playing with his fingers.

As i was enjoying the little silence, i heard my phone vibrating next to me.

Shawn groaned.

Matt-
Zayum

Taylor-
WOWZZA

Macie-
Awh I'm very flattered Cameron, But I like someone else i'm sorry. No hard feelings right?

Taylor-
Ohhhhh FRIENDZONED

Cameron -
...

Cameron left the chat

Nash-
So.... Macie who's the lucky guy 😏

Macie-
Aha nice try nashty, but that's only for me to know and for you to find out 💁

Taylor-
ZAYUMM

I giggled and turned my phone off. I slide it into my butt pocket and turned to looked at Shawn, Who seems to be already looking at me with a smile. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I blushed.

______

Awhhhh S'Cute 💕