36

"So baby, when did you even buy this ring?" I asked, while playing with my ring and smiling.

"Well",  i looked up from my ring and looked into his caramel brown orbs, "I bought this last week on your favorite day of the week (Saturday), when I was with my little sister Aaliyah. She was looking around Walmart for posters of Austin Mahone and while I was just walking around, enjoying my iced green tea from Starbucks, i came upon this ring that i saw at the jewelry section." He takes my hand and rubbed his thumb against my skin in circles, gently. "And so I was looking all around the glass windows that had all the jewelry inside, laying their ever so delicately and as i was looking at the ring i got you, the moment i saw the ring it reminded me of your beautiful heart and how it's so golden and perfect-" He pauses to gave me a peck on the lips.

"Awh, that's the most sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much, Babe." i said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome baby girl." he winks and gives me a kiss a peck on the lips

*Snores *Snores

I look towards the beds and hear soft little snores coming from my mother and loud snores from my father. 

"Well, it looks like they must be really tired." Shawn chuckles as i softly giggle 

"I guess so." i said as i looked into his eyes, holding his soft and large hands 

So cute 

"We should probably get going." Shawn suggest

"Agreed, we will be back soon, right?" i look at my parents then back at him 

" Of course! baby girl." He assures me as i smile 

"Okay, but before we go..." 

"Yes." 

"Let me just give them a goodbye kiss." 

he nodded, i swiftly walked over to my dad's bedside and leaned down to kiss his forehead, then i walked over to my mothers side and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"We will be back soon, I promise. I love you both very much" i whisper before walking over to Shawn.

He then smiles and opens his arms. i walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. cherishing this moment, but as i was about to let go...

 i was interrupted by a squeeze on my butt.

"Hey!" i said opening my eyes, and pulling away from the hug

"What?! it's not my fault you have a nice ass." he says with an innocent smile.

"Jealous." i wink

"Oh yeah!" he says chuckling, as we walk out of the hospital room and headed to the parking lot. He held his hand behind him and i gladly smiled at him before lacing our fingers together. 

_______

Sorry this was a little, tiny, whittle short... but i hope you like this fan fic so far. I'd like to thank you all for reading my book. :) 

Word count: 502

💕Read💕Vote💕Comment💕Share💕