85

"YouTube is on. Everyone is in their room ( I think ). Kettle corn is popping and my pillow and blankets are sprawled on the couch. Peace & Quiet," I stated proudly at myself. Tonight is the night i finally have all to myself, without any distraction. Nash and Cameron Are at taco bell getting food, while all the guys are at the beach. They offered if i want to go, but i just wanted to stay home, watch my favorite youtuber and eat sweet & salty popcorn.

hmmmm, what else am i missing

"Wait! Shawn!" I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and texted him.

____

*Private convo

Macie-
Wanna cuddle? 💕

Shawn is typing...

Shawn-
Can't, I'm busy. sorry baby girl

Macie-
oh, okay

Shawn-
Maybe next time, i promise.

Macie-
okay

Read 5:38 P.M

____

Shawn's pov

"Hello?"

"Uh hi!"

"Yes, how may i help you"

I snapped out of my daze

"Do you by any chance have a yorkie up for adoption?"

"Yes, we do. Would you like to come to the shop and look for one you like?"

"Yes please."

"Alright, i just need your name"

"Shawn"

"Okay, shawn. You can come to the shop"

"Thank you so much"

"No problem"

I ended the call and smiled. Macie have been feeling kind of down lately (about her parents death) and i wanted to surprise her. This will be her first ever pet in her house and i wanted to make it special.

____

I was about 3 minutes away from the location where the shelter was. As i was passing stores, i saw a flower shop and decided to stop there real quick. Grabbing Macie's favorite flower; roses, along with a handwritten card As well. After i got out of the shop, i headed back to my J-bone and drove to the shelter.

a few minutes later

"Hello, you must be shawn?" A guy, who looks about my age asked politely

"Yes indeed" I smiled

"I'm Lucas" He smiled, "Why don't you come in?" He opens the door, inviting me in.

"Thanks" I walked in smiling

"No problem, are you excited to see the puppies?"

"Of course, I love dogs"

(even tho he's allergic to them)

Lucas nodded while chuckling. I followed Lucas into a little room with a doggy play pen and heard cute little barks.

"Okay, Here we are, take your time picking out the puppy that you think is right for you." He began opening the play pen door, revealing cute furballs licking their paws.

I chuckled and looked over at Lucas

"They're so cute" i said walking into the play pen and squating down, causing them to stop what they are doing and running up to me cutely. They were so cute and friendly. As i was getting surrounded by yorkies, i noticed one that was laying down on the ground and raising his paws up trying to catch a piece of fluff in thin air.

Lucas came over to me and grabbed the puppies and making a way for me to go over to the little guy.

"Go ahead, go pet him. He's a very friendly dog and can sometimes be a class clown." He said as i picked him up ( The dog i mean, not lucas ahaha.)

I slowly reached my hand up to the little guys face and stroke his chubby cheeks. I noticed he had lighter brown eyes compared to the rest, making him even more cute.

"So..." Lucas said excitedly

"He's perfect." I looked down at the little furball in my arms, He yawned cutely. I love the way he was so distracted easily and just having fun on his own. He was different, and that's why he's the one.

"how much?"

"To my office" Lucas says motioning to the door and began walking out.

____

*At home

Macie's pov
"Babygirl, wake up" Shawn said, gently shaking me. I flutter my eyes open and saw Shawn holding a bouquet of red roses. My favorite. Before i could open my mouth, Shawn beat me to it.

"I know you've been feeling kind of down lately, so i got you roses and-" He paused

*footsteps

"Macie, can i borrow some lip balm?" Matthew asked

"Sure Mattchu" I giggled, "Be right back baby" I said to Shawn.

He nodded with a smile.

____

I headed up the stairs, into my bedroom and walked over to my vanity. As i got the strawberry lip balm, I turned around and saw an adorable Yorkshire terrier with a baby blue collar, sleeping on my navy blue glostrup throw pillow along with a cream color envelop with a red stamp. I grabbed the envelop and opened it.

It said:

"A house is not a home without a pet."

P.s Enjoy your gift baby girl, xoxo

-Shawn

"SHAWN"

"Coming!"

*footsteps

"Do you like it?"

"I'm gonna cry" my eyes start to water

"Come here" He says opening his arms

*sobs and walks over

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

"He's a Yorkshire terrier, which is your favorite breed." He says as he kisses my forehead

I blushed

"He's adorable!"

"Just like you, baby girl" Shawn said winking. I kissed his cheek and bop his nose

"What should we name him?"

"Joshy"

"Okay, Joshy it is" He chuckled while embracing me

I pulled away from the hug and kissed him.

"Okay?" I fell back into his arms, closing my eyes and taking in the moment.

"Okay." He kissed my cheek before resting his chin on my shoulder.

Best boyfriend ever