Epilogue

Alright my lovelies!! You made this happen, so here you go 💘 enjoy нєнє

_____

1 year later Shawn and I's biggest wish came true, I was pregnant. After trying multiple and multiple times, today is the day.

My eyes began to fill with tears as aunt Natalie, Blake, and I looked at the two positive test in my hands.

"You did it!!" Blake smiled at me. I nodded and began to cry tears of joy.

"Group hug," aunt Natalie said as she wrapped her arms around both Blake and I.

We all hugged and jumped in excitement.

As soon as we began to calm down.

"Now, how are we gonna tell the father?"

"I got it!" Blake said as he pulled his phone out and brought it to his ear.

"Hey Shawn... I need some girl help... I'm at macie's helping her aunt bake cookies...Really?...Okay, see you soon" he ended the call and smiled.

"We have 20 minutes before he's here, plenty of time to go buy things at party city," he said.

We nodded and grabbed our jackets before running out the door.

____
Aunt Natalie's p.o.v

*Ding dong

Macie jumped and began to take deep breathes.

"I'll get it" I answered.

She nodded slowly as Blake rubbed her back.

As I make it to the front door

"Hey aunt Natalie" Shawn said giving me a hug.

"Hey Shawn, why don't you come in" I said opening the door wide open.

"Thanks," he walked in and took off his sweater placing it onto the coat rack.

"Where's Blake?" He asked.

"In the backyard" I answered.

He nodded and walked up to the back door. He slid the glass doors and took a step outside.

Macie's pov

"Hey Baby girl, what are you doing here?" Shawn said giving me a hug and a kiss.

I smiled "well..." I paused and turned to looked at Blake.

"Macie?" He said grabbing my hand.

"Shawn I don't know how to say this but..."

"Please tell me your not cheating on me?" He said with a crack in his voice.

"No no, it's just-" I turned around and Blake handed me a black balloon. I smiled and turned to face Shawn.

"Huh? I don't understand," he said confused.

"Pop the balloon" I said

"O-okay if you say so," he chuckled and grabbed his car key and popped the balloon.

Pink and blue tissue paper comes flying down.

"Im pregnant!" I said.

His eyes began to water. His mouth opened but nothing came out. Until...

"We're having a baby" he sniffled.

I nodded.

"Babygirl," he said as he gave me the most biggest bear hug.

I giggled and wipes his tears that were trickling down.

_____

9 months later I was eating apple sauce. Just then, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and water dripping down my leg.

"UHHH SHAWN?" I shouted. "YEAH BABYGIRL?" He shouted.

"MY WATER BROKE!" I shouted, panicking. A crash was heard upstairs, I giggled. The door opens and closes hard, he ran quickly down the stairs with a hockey duffle. "MY BABY IS HAVING A BABY" he shouted as he picked me up and carried me out to the car.

______

"CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. MENDES, ITS A BOY!" the doctor said as loud cries were heard.

I lean my head onto the bed and breathed heavily.

"You did it baby," Shawn said as he kissed my forehead with tears in his eyes.

After the doctor held the baby, he motioned Shawn to come.

He looked at me and let go of my hand.

"You may do the honors" the doctor handed him a pair of scissors.

*clip

cheers were heard as the doctor handed the baby to the nurse and got all cleaned up.

After he was all cleaned up, they left the three of us alone. I looked down at our son and put my pinkie down to his tiny little hand. He gently grabbed it and yawned cutely.

"Awe" we said in unison, laughing.

"He's so handsome, just like his father" I said as I looked up at Shawn with a smile.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Here's daddy" I said gently lifting my arm up as Shawn took the baby.

"Hey little guy, welcome to the world" he said smiling. "Your mommy did a wonderful job and I'm so proud of her, I love you both very much with all my heart and soul."