61

____

Song ↔️  Never Be Alone- Shawn Mendes

____

Third Person's Pov ( Still ) 

It was...

Cameron Alexander Dallas 

"Hey" Macie said softly along with a little hiccup due to her cries 

"Hi, can I bring you somewhere? Please."  He said slightly smiling

"Okay," She said.

and with that, she slowly closed her window and locked it. Then she walked out of her room.

____

A few minutes Later

____

"Cameron?" she said, opening the door and wiping away her tears "W-what are you d-doing here-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Cameron immediately but gently (Ofc) pulled macie into a warm embrace. He wrapped his arms around her petite waist. Now, at first Macie was taken back, but she eventually wrapped her arms around his torso and held onto his shirt tight and crying. Her head was gently pressed against his chest, as his were in the crook of her neck.

Macie was in need of someone. And Cameron knew that. 

Cameron pulled away slightly and gently lay a gentle kiss on Macie's forehead. She smiled slightly and wiped away the remaining of her tears.

"Thank you" She softly whispered 

"Anytime, I'm always here" Cameron said as he held Macie in his arms and stroking her hair. Which seems to be calming her down. Cameron gently slips his arm under Macie's Knees and the other around her back. He picks her up in a swift motion and carries her out the door of her home. And closing the door behind him.

____

A Few hrs later

____

Macie and Cameron are at the beach. Now macie doesn't know why cameron brought her there but let's just say, she's in for a little surprise. 

will this work? or will it all go crumbling down

"W-why are we here." Macie stuttered a bit 

"Do you trust me?" Cameron said looking into her eyes

"Yes." She answered

"Then follow me." He said holding his hand out for her

"Okay." she said and nodded

As Macie and Cameron were walking to a mysterious place, a plan has begun that only Cameron and a mysterious guest has planned.

Operation Make-up 

"Cameron this better be not one of your little pranks." Macie said rolling her eyes and giggling

"It's not, i promise." 

"Mhm okay." 

"C'mon have a little faith in me." 

"Where are we even going, anyways?"

"You will see, it's a surprise." He winks at her 

"Ughhhh." she groans.

By the time Cameron has dragged Macie to the mysterious spot, her jaw began to drop at the beautiful scenery

"Is this for me?" she said wiping her tears that were now streaming down her pale cheeks 

"Yes, now i'll be right back." He paused," Got to go take a wazz." 

" Hahaha very funny." She said sarcastically as he left into the distance.

Macie than began to walk over to her wonderful surprise. It was the exact spot Shawn and Macie  would always hangout at. But this time, it looked a little different. Their were Red rose petals shaped into a gigantic heart around the hammock. As Macie got to the hammock, Their was a little small navy blue box and an envelope with 'Macie' on it written in cursive, and sitting in the hammock.

She carefully grabbed the envelope and unsealed the red sticker with her painted sky blue fingertips

                                                                            Macie,

Baby girl i'm so sorry. I know you may be mad at me and ignoring all my text and calls, but i miss you. The photo you saw was a huge mistake, and i can explain. That was a drunken kiss, Cameron thought it was a good idea for us to go to the bar and let loose due to all the stress I've been having lately. He was only trying to help, before you know it. Some random girl is kissing me. I tried to push her off of me but her grip was strong. I'm so sorry Baby. if you forgive me for this drunken mistake turn around. But if not.. you can walk away. I love you Macie, so much and once again i'm so sorry for everything. 

                                                                             - Shawn 

______

❤️Take a piece of my heart❤️
💘 And make it all your own 💘

✈️ So when we are apart✈️

🌹You'll never be alone🌹

Will she forgive him? Or nah