30

"Hey blake..."

______

"Hey macie"

"what's up, why are you calling me this late. it's..." i took my phone away from my ear to check the time before pessing my phone bakc to my ear

"Eight thirty." 

"well, i've some bad news mac lipstick and it's not good." he says in a serious tone and i can't help but get a little curious on what the bad news is.

"What is it?" i ask.

 i need you to come down to my work, your parents wants to see you." he sighs.

what? 

i thought my parents were on a business trip?

i couldn't help but get a little terrified.

"Are they okay?" 

" Wellllll, you see" he pauses

"Blake?" i said silently, trying to hold in my sobs 

"Your parents got into a plane crash" he informs, and that's when i couldn't hold it in anymore.

 i  lost it, my whole world falling apart, the only people that were there for me when i felt like shit and gave up on my dreams. they were the reason why i stayed strong through all these years of my entire young and teenage life.

"Oh no. are they okay?" i say in a worried tone while hiccuping, due to my silent sobs

i hear blake sigh on the other end of the line. 

"macie, i didn't want to worry you or anything but their not doing so well and i'm doing the best i can to keep them alive. Which is why i need you to come to the hospital right now as soon as possible." 

"i'm on my way." and with that, i hanged up the phone wiped my tears and got up from my spot and sprinted to the door of the backyard, passing the shouting of the guys.

just as i was so close to reaching the front of the door, a voice stopped me from behind 

"Macie, wait! where are you going?" i hear a worried tone coming from a familiar voice that i love oh so much, ithen  turn around to face him and began to speak

"I'll be right back i promise... i don't know when, but i'll be back soon." i tell shawn as a few tears were threatening to fall down.

"then i'm coming with you." he says grabbing his keys to his jeep and walking towards me and wiping away my tears.

"Okay, but we have to hurry shawn." 

"I'm right behind you baby." he says as we walk out of the front door and off to his jeep that is parked in the drive way.

As we got inside the car

"Baby, if you don't mind me asking, but what's wrong?" he said looking into my eyes and holding my hand 

"it's my parents and they might not make it." i say as tears were now falling down from my cheeks and landing onto our hands.

just as i finished my last sentence, i felt a warm embrace wrapped around my cold and shaking body.

"I love you, and i'll be right by your side. and that's a promise." he whispers into my ear and lightly rubbing his fingertips up and down my hair, trying to soothe me.

______

Please tell me what you think and don't be a silent reader. i love to know what you all think of this book and if you have an idea for any of my upcoming chapters, don't be afraid to message me. 

💕Read💕Vote💕Comment💕Fan💕Share with others 💕

i love you my lovelies ❤️