Chapter 2

Read ahead at your own risk!

Baylee's POV

Tom and I are extremely drunk. This man is attractive. I mean extremely attractive. The things we could do. I smile and shake my head.

"What are you shaking your head for Baylee?"

He steps closer to me. The way he says my name. It has this effect over me I can't explain.

"Do I make you nervous?" "No."

He smiles and steps even close to me. Closing the distance left between us. He rest his forehead on mine putting his hands on my hips to bring me even closer than I am. My breathing speeds up.

"How about now?" "Not at all."

I smile at him. He leans down placing his lips on mine. Our mouths moving in sync.

We kiss for a while. I play with bottom of his shirt pulling it over his head. He does the same with mine. He proceeds by carrying me to the bed. I pull him closer to me, wrapping my legs around him bringing our hips closer together. He starts kissing my neck, trailing kisses all the way down to my chest where he tears my bra off of me. He stops for a moment to free himself of his pants leaving him in his boxers.

"How much do you like these pants?" "Not enough to have them on still."

He smiles again and pulls them off. He slowly trails kisses all the up my leg to my inner thigh. He removes my underwear with his teeth. He throws them in the direction my bra went. His boxers following. He kisses me once more before retrieving a foil packet from his pocket of his jacket. He tears it open placing it on his member lining himself up with my entrance. He looks me in my eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" "100%" "Alright."

He slams himself inside of me. His thrusts growing harder and faster making me grab for the sheets. My back arches causes him to smile softly. His thrusts start to become a little sloppy after a while. I can feel my release building up in the pit of my stomach.

"Tom I'm....."

I scream out his name as I release. He follows shortly after me. He lays down beside me and kisses my forehead.

"That was amazing." "I agree."

We cuddle until we both fall asleep.

_________

Just wanted to apologize for the late update. I've been extremely tired from closing every night this week from my job only having one day off. Then I switched phones also.

Comment what you thought of the chapter I really enjoy reading comments.