Chapter 12

~skip four months. Baylee is seven months pregnant~

August 4, 2022

Baylee's POV

When I arrived at Vic's house we made a video for the public announcing my pregnancy and addressing that Tom and I are no longer together. Of course Vic wasn't in the video, but he helped me make it and edit it. Everything has been great since I've left. We even found out I was having a little girl. I'm going to give her Toms last name though. I feel it's the right thing to do even though he cheated. I've felt like contacting him in the last few months but I haven't. I know it's just going to bring me a great amount of emotional pain. The boys from Pierce The Veil have been so supportive of me and this baby it isn't funny. I love these boys till the death of me. They're my brothers. Speaking of brothers, Travis is calling me.

"Hello?" "How's my little sister and baby niece doing today?" " We're good. Actually just about to head to the store. What are you doing?" "Nothing. Wanna meet for lunch? We can catch up on things." "That's fine. Just text me where you wanna meet." "Ok. Love ya sis. See you then."

We hang up. I sigh and know exactly what Travis wants to talk about. Tom. I never want to see him again.

Tom's POV

It's been months. She won't answer none of us anymore. I'm not even sure where she is. Bill has recently moved in with me to keep me company. Maybe I should move on. I mean it's my fault she's gone in the first place.

~Skip two months and some days~

October 30, 2022 5:46am

Baylee's POV

I've been waking up for the past few nights sweating, but tonight's different. I feel different. I rub my now huge stomach.

"It's alright baby girl. Mommas right here and always will be."

She kicks me some. Vic walks into the room.

"Everything ok in here?" "Yeah. We're fine. Just up with night sweats again." "Are you sure you're ok Baylee?" "I'm fine Vic. If something was wrong I would know." "Alright. I'm just across the hall if you need anything." "I know Vic. Love you." "Love you to Baylee."

He shuts the door. I lay down once again trying to get comfortable. I sigh. I sit up trying to make it to the bathroom before Leeann down my leg. As I reach the door a fish of water runs down my leg surrounding my feet in a puddle. I start to panic.

"VIC!!"

______________________

Ok so I've decided not to reveal the baby's name until she actually has her. I've done this before in my other Tokio Hotel story. Comment let me know what you guys think.