Chapter 7

November 9, 2020

Baylee's POV

That was an eventful night. Thankfully they didn't follow us. It's the next morning and Tom stayed the night with me. I walk downstairs and make fresh coffee. I get a call from Travis half way through the brewing cycle.

"Yes Travis?" "Have you seen the latest trending pictures today?" "No why?" "They're of you and Tom from last night!" "Go figure. We got caught up with the paparazzi last night. They seen us holding hands." "So tell me what happened last night." "Can't it wait till later? I have a guest here right now."

As if on cue Tom walks down the stairs.

"Good morning."

He says to me in his sexy morning voice. I internally thank my self for allowing him to sleep over last night.

"Wait is he still there? Baylee you gotta spill the details." "Bye Travis."

I hang up looking at Tom handing him a cup of coffee.

"Thanks."

He takes a sip and sets it down on the counter beside him.

"So I was thinking. Last night was something I enjoyed. Would love to do it more often."

I smile while sipping my coffee.

"Can I ask you something Baylee?" "Go for it."

I take another sip of the coffee and sit it down.

"I hate being away from you. I've been thinking about you ever since I left that morning a few months ago and it would be an honor to call you my girl friend."

I look at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I start smiling.

"Of course."

He has a grin from ear to ear across his face. He walks over to me and engulfs me in a hug.

"By the way. I hear we're the new trending topic today."

He looks at me.

"Could've expected it. How are we gonna tell the public we're dating?" "You and the boys do the Tokio Hotel TV thing right?" "Yea." "We could do something with that maybe." "We could. Maybe just keep making public appearances and let them figure it out?" "We'll figure it out."

He drinks the rest of his coffee.

"I should get back to the guys before they wonder where I'm at. I'll call you later. Love you."

He leans down and kisses me.

"Love you too."

He smiles and walks out the door. I smile to my self probably looking like an idiot. I love this man so much.