Chapter 8

~Skip two years and two months~

January 9, 2022

(Pretend this album is some different one and not King Of Suburbia)

Baylee's POV

The boys album took off quick. It's so good and I loved it! I'm currently sitting in our house waiting for him to come back from tour. I miss him so much. My modeling career is doing very good. The public didn't take to good to me and Tom announcing our relationship. Oh well. We deserves happiness too. The boys should be arriving anytime soon. I grab my laptop opening it up to my emails to see if this photographer sent my latest photo shoot to me. I look up at the clock on the wall to check the time. The boys should've been here by now. As I'm going through the emails my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" "Hey babe what are you doing right now?" "Going through my emails. Why?" "So me and the guys are in this misunderstanding and we need you to come pick us up." "What did you guys do this time?" "We was out celebrating the ending of the tour last night and we kinda ran into the cops." "I'll be down in a little bit. Sit tight till then." "Thanks babe you're the best."

I hang up putting my lap top away. I climb the stairs to Tom and I's room grabbing a pair of pants and the first shirt out of the closet. I put on some random wig and some makeup to disguise myself. I grab some of the boy's hooded sweatshirts and put them in one of my purses so it will be easy to get them out of the jail and into the car. I also grab their bank card so I have the money to bail them out. I make my way back down stairs and out to the car to head to the jail. As I'm rolling up to the jail I can see the paparazzi walking down the street. I park the car and silently get out trying not to get their attention. Hopefully they won't be able to realize who I am. I successfully get in the jail. I take of my glasses and slip them in my purse. I go through security and eventually make it to the front desk. A middle aged man looks at me.

"How can I help you mam?" "I'm here to bail out Tom Kaulitz, Bill Kaulitz, Georg Listing, and Gustav Schäfer."

I hand the man the bank card. A few minutes later he hands it back to me.

"Just one moment while I fill out the papers."

He signs a few things stamping them and adds them to this pile of papers of his desk. He looks at the younger man sitting beside him.

"Go get the four boys they brought in last night. Tell them it's their lucky day. A pretty young lady is here for them." "Yes sir."

He hurries away towards the cells. I sit down on the bench to wait. A few seconds later I see the boys coming into view. I decide to fuck with Tom and fuck with him hard. I through my purse at him.

"You guys should put these on. Paparazzi is basically right out side. I'll be in the car."

I turn around making sure to put sass in it. I walk out the doors and hope in the drivers seat starting the vehicle. I smile to my self while I wait for the boys.

Tom's POV

She's mad and when I say mad I say she's pissed. She only acts like that when she's pissed or.......you know. The guys and I put the hoodies on and pull the hoods up. I hop in the front seat with Baylee. It's silent. Bill speaks up.

"Thank you for coming to get us." "You're Welcome."

She snaps at him. The rest of the ride home is silent no one taking. The radio isn't even playing. She parks the car and turns it off slamming the door behind her. We follow behind her but no to close afraid what might happen. She unlocks the door and leaves it open for us. She sets everything down taking her shoes and stuff off. She turns around once we're all in the house.

"I'm disappointed in you guys. What was so bad that you guys did to get the police called?"

We just look at her. She point to everyone but me.

"You guys should get some rest."

She looks at me and points her finger.

"You."

She's silent again.

"You and I are gonna talk."

She plants her finer in the middle of my chest. I look around to the guys and they put their hands up in defense. She proceeds to walk up the stairs to our room. I look at the boys once more who look like they're never going to see me again. I bow my head and head up stairs quickly before I make her mad even more. I walk in our room closing the door behind me. As soon as I turn around I'm pushed up against the door with a pair of lips on mine.

"I missed you so fucking much."

_____________

What I picture Baylee to look like in the picture above! Check out my Instagram for my stories to see the comparison of Baylee and her twin brother Travis.

@jessica_ashby_wattpad

Also sorry this is a few days late. I've been busy cleaning up my apartment and work I forgot to publish it. Comment and let me know what you guys think :)