My Tears Dry On Their Own (interracial) 13

Chapter 13 

Kobe sat on a soft grey couch perfectly groomed and clean, but he looked exhausted.

"Hello, you must be Kobe Wynn," Said A man in his early 40s with grey hair and a grey beard and a deep voice. "I'm Christian Mann, how are you?"

"Hi."

"Tell me a bit about yourself."

"Look, Mr. Mann, I know the first day is just you getting to know your client, but I don't want to waste time. All you need to know about me is that I'm a therapist myself, but I was to blind to see that my own relationship needed to be fix and my wife left me and now we're divorced.

"I was a cruel and awful man to her; I abused her mentally and physically for a long time. We stopped making love and formed a master and sex slave relationship in which my sexual needs were taken care of. Sometimes I humiliated her. Every child I impregnated her with I had her abort, and I kept her away from all her old friends and family because they would have made her leave me."

"Hmmm...tell me, Kobe, when did the abuse first began?"

"It all started when I noticed how sexy-"

"Sorry- I mean where did it originate from."

His hands started to sweat. It wasn't exactly his favorite subject to talk about.

My parents were never around to raise me, so my uncle and ant did. I remember my uncle cooking hot dogs on the grill while I played with a soccer ball. He was teaching me life lessons about women.

"Women are bitches," Said Uncle Bucky. They tend to bitch a lot but that don't mean you have to put with it. I sure as hell don't put up with my bitch bitchin' at me."

I absorbed every word, but kept focusing on the soccer ball.

"Are you listening?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Women belong in the kitchen and if they ain't in the kitchen they are waiting on you hand and foot, got it?"

"Got it."

"Don't ever tie yourself down to just one woman."

I stopped playing with the soccer ball long enough to let it roll away from me, and I stared into my uncle's glinting, deceiving, unreliable caramel eyes.

"But.." I was almost afraid to ask. "But...don't you love ant Poppy?"

He just smiled at me. "I love your ant Poppy to death, but I love good pussy to and Poppy's pussy ain't what it used to be. One day when you meet the love of your life you'll understand."

And I did. I didn't want to but I did and when I did I cursed at the sky to the heavens, hoping Uncle Bucky heard me, because that day I knew I would never be faithful to Everly again no matter how much I loved her.

"Bucky!" Ant Poppy yelled. "Hurry up and get off the damn grill! You're so damn slow why I say you might have burn those hot dogs!"

He put the big fork down.

"Do you want to witness a life lesson?" The grin never left his face.

"No."

"Just listen then."

He went inside and all I heard was a smack and ant Poppy screamed and started crying.

"Don't insult me in front of my damn nephew, bitch!" Uncle Bucky yelled. "You want your hot dogs so damn bad you make them your goddamn self next time!"