Dear Readers again

Dear readers I fear this may be the last time  you hear from me again. ...this writing world used to be my home but I afraid not even it can pull me out of this depression that I have sunk myself deep into, I don't know what to do. I don't want to call the hospital because then I will be away from my fiance and I can't leave him alone he needs me like I need him......but now my mom wants to call the cops on me for breaking and entering her room and wants to call the sheriff to take me to jail.....I fucking hate my life. What is good about it???? The only thing that was ever good about it was my fiance and they are doing anything they can just to keep me away from them. Well SCREW THEM!!!!! No one will ever keep me away from my one true love. No one or anything. You just watch. Think I'm leaving this stupid house without a fight I'll die trying. But hopefully I can convince him to take me to my fiance's place and then I can be happy forever because I will be with someone who truly loves me. Think I'm lying??? whatever. the fact is that no life is a fairytale and that's why I create my own through this writing world. Because my life has never been a fairytale but when I wrote my life was a fairytale everyday that no one could ever take away from me because it was always inside my head. Just like a good book I've read. No one can take away my love and no one can take away my fairytale. it will always be with me.