Hey Guys

Hey Guys I just wanted to let all of you know that don't know that I am back and I think I will update this story tomorrow. I'm feeling inspired. Now I'm manily focused on fantasy right now so that's why I ignored this story once all my drama spilled over. It's still dramatic but I'm hanging in there. Right now I'm sort of stuck. Stuck in a place I don't want to be but knowing where I'd like to go. But be looking out for the update tomorrow. 

I also have this new idea. What do you think of this? It's interracial obviously but sometimes I don't always do interracial stories. But it's a love story. And it's about this man named Scottie Barns and him and his wife Noelle have been having trouble with their marriage, they've been growing apart because Scottie has been so caught up in his work but one day Scottie gets held at gun point and his last thoughts are how he wished he spent more time loving Noelle and that he didn't forget their anniversary and that he should have taken the day off so they could have spent it together. He says "Please let me live." He gets shot and wakes up three days in the best. Three days before their anniversary. Three days to make up and actually spend time loving her and this time actuallly spending an anniversary with her and maybe avoiding dying all together. 

Either the title is A Second Chance or One Last Shot.