My Tears Dry On Their Own (interracial) 6

I enjoyed making this chapter. I took everybody's idea and rolled into one in this chapter. I hope you guys like it. 

Chapter 6 

Several months later and Everly was back at the abortion clinic again to get rid of another child. 

"How are you, Mrs. Wynn?" Doctor Clayton asked. "Pregnant again I see." 

"Yes, Mr. Wynn and I are very sexually active." 

"I've noticed. Isn't it the what? Ninth time you've been here?" 

"Tenth." 

"Well, go ahead and change into your gown and we'll get started." 

Everly changed into the gown in the bathroom and laid on the table and spread open her legs. When she first did this she cried because she didn't want to lose the baby, but now babies were nothing to her. 

When it was over she felt a little tired and fell asleep on the way home. Kobe carried her inside and laid her on the bed. 

Everly was this precious gem to him and he didn't want to share his love for her with anything else and a child would only get in the way and then Everly's love would be divided between him and the child and he wouldn't like that. 

Everly's cell phone rung and he answered it. 

"Hello. No, Ciara, Everly's asleep right now...Yes, we could meet you downtown later....bye." 

Kobe sat on the bed and ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her fingers.  

*** 

Everly awoke from her nap at three in the afternoon and went downstairs toward the kitchen where Kobe sat eating steak and potatoes.  

He smiled at her. "Morning, sleepyhead." 

"Master, can I ask you something?" 

"Anything." 

"Can I please catch a flight to Virginia? I want to see my parents." 

"No." 

Everly felt like crying. "But why?" 

Kobe gulped down a glass of milk. "You know why." 

"Please." 

"No." 

"How about one phone call?" 

He slammed is fist down onto the table. "Damn it, I said no!" He shouted. 

"Why not?" 

He stood up, walked over to her, and smacked her. Then he kissed her forehead. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't like your family and they don't like me." He sat back down. "The minute you see then they'll try to convince you to leave me." 

She pouted. 

"Don't make that face. Sit down and eat." 

"I'm not hungry." 

"Fine. Go get dressed. You and I are going to hang out with our friends at club Volo."  

She folded her arms across her chest. " I don't want to go." 

Kobe's eyes turned stone cold. "Everly, go get dressed. Now!" He commanded. 

"...Master, I don't feel well." 

He stabbed his fork into the stake, and if looks could kill Everly would have been dead from the death stare he gave her. 

"Get upstairs...and go change," He hissed menacingly.