truth or dare

when we finally got home harry and I helped aunt shayla and crystal put their bags away. tonight we would be watching movies and playing truth or dare. all the other boys were quite excited for the game. to be honest, so were crystal and I. us girls had a name for ourselves. we did ANYTHING we were dared to do. I can tell it would be a fun night. I couldnt wait.

at 7pm we started watching this is 40. it was so damn funny. one of my new favourite movies. I was cuddled into harrys side with crystal on my other side and louis next to her trying to make a move. on the bean bags were niall, liam and zayn.

there was one part of the movie where harry laughed so hard that he spilt all the popcorn.

I looked at him and stared him down.

"harry...." I said ever so calmly.

"uh oh...harry your in trouuuble.." haha crystal knew exactly what was about to go down.

"HARRY YOU SPILT ALL OF MY POPCORN!!! my precious popcorn....YOUR DEAD MEAT!" he looked truely scared. but all I did was play slap him for about five minutes then went and sat with niall. he was nice and shared his beanbag with me.

when the movie was over harry came over and apologised.

"im sorry sweetie I didnt mean to spill your popcorn....do you forgive me?" awwh damn he was giving me those puppy dog eyes. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"okay I forgive you...TRUTH OR DARE TIME"

We all sat in the living room. I sat in between harry and crystal again. then next to crystal it went louis, zayn, niall and liam.

"okay harry....truth or dare" louis asked mischeviously grinning in harrys direction.

"dare"

"I dare you to give zayn a hicky!" crystal and I burst out laughing at that point. that was just priceless!! I turned to harry to see a disgusted look on his face. he looked at me scared.

"awwh babe, im sure im not the only one who can be a victim of your hickies" I winked at him and laughed again with crys.

"your pure evil lissy!" yep that was my new nickname according to louis and now apparently harry too.

"but honey you love me dearly"

"okay okay lets get on with it!!" this time crystal spoke up. we then continued and harry indeed gave zayn a hicky. left quite a mark. I had to laugh at that.

this time it was crystals turn.

"truth or dare crystal" I heard harry ask as I sat between the two.

"dare buddy!"

"I dare you to hook up with alisa..." I looked at him quizzically as the rest of the boys looked wide eyed and ready for the girl on girl action.

we may have been cousins, but like I said previously. crystal and I were known for our truth or dare games.

"ready to show these boys what we got crysy babes?" I winked at her and she responded with one back.

"oh of course lis baby" and with that we proceeded with the dare.

once we were done we both turned to see the boys sitting wide eyed. completely gobsmacked.

"that...was....hot!!!" this came from zayn, louis AND harry. I grinned at crystal.

"our work here is done crys" I laughed as she winked at me again.

the rest of the game consisted of many raunchy and interesting dares and many deep dark truths. it was a lot of fun and I think crys and loui were hitting it off really well. maybe she decided to bring down her baricade slightly. none the less they would make such cute babies!!

now were all heading off to bed. harry and I walked up to his room and changed into our pajamas. mine consisted of flannel pants and one of harrys t shirts and his consisted of just flannel pants. mmm I could get used to this...

"night my beautiful girl" I heard harry whisper in the dark as he kissed my head.

"night night babe" I responded, and soon I fell asleep to the sound of harrys heartbeat as I lay on his chest. yep. could definitely get used to this.