saying goodbye...for now

its been about a week since my little breakdown. today was the day the boys were leaving for the world tour. I decided i would just stay home. let them go have their fun and i would keep working. they'd be making their money and id be making mine.

the boys had to be at the airport by 7pm tonight. i was really going to miss those buggers. expecially my man. 3 months is a long time. i dont remember the last time harry and i were separated for that long. but we would cope. i know we can.

now sitting in the airport I was getting nervous. 3 months. without harry. it would be tough. but im happy for him, like the rest of the boys. im proud of those nuggets!

I was sitting next to elanor and we spoke of how we would see each other as much as we could as to keep sane while the boys were away. we had a bit of a laugh sharing stories about the boys as they sat on either side of us pouting or complaining.

elanor and I just burst out laughing at their childish mannerisms.

the four of us spoke for at least another hour before the boys had to go.

it was tough saying goodbye. harrys mum and sister said bye first, along with elanor and perrie. I was the last to say bye to harry. obvious why. id take the longest.

"im going to miss you so much alisa" harry only used my name when he was being serious or he was sad. I looked up into his eyes just as a tear slipped from his eye. I wiped the tear and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you harry. im going to miss you too. but its not forever. its only for now. I will see you in no time at all." I said as I gave him a tight hug.

he burried his face in my hair and whispered an 'I love you too'. he pulled away slightly to look me in the eyes.

"make sure you look after yourself and if you need anything go to my mum, sister or the girls okay?" oh and were skyping every chance we get. im going to miss my girl like crazy!!" I let out a soft laugh and nodded.

"of course styles....now go!! before you miss your flight. message me when you land! I love you so much." he gave me one last bone crushing hug before he waved to everyone and exited to the plane with the boys.

it was going to be a long three months. but we could do it. were tough. ill have the girls and harrys family. harry has the boys. everything will be okay. 90 days to go until the boys get back. but nobodies counting or anything.