a great start to the day

I woke up in the morning with harrys arms draped over me and his soft snores sounding in my ear. I snuggled into his chest and sighed as his grip on me tightened.

"good morning beautiful." harry whispered in my ear as he kissed my forehead.

"shh liss sleepy..." I whispered back as I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and snuggled back into his embrace.

he chuckled softly and started tickling me. I froze and before I knew it I was rolling around the bed.

"no harry! stoooooop!!" I screeched as I laughed uncontrollably. he continued with a huge cheeky grin on his face.

"nope, never." he continued stubbornly.

"h-how am....I m-meant to b-reathe?!" he stopped when I said that..and before I could grin in victory-

"I think thats enough time..." harry stated as he started tickling me again. I screamed and slapped at his hands but it was no use. I could feel my face heating up from the lack of oxygen and I was now laughing in silence.

I then heard the sound of the bedroom door opening.

"what the-" I heard lou ask.

"lou! help me!!" I laughed as I looked over to him pleadingly.

"CARROT MAN TO THE RESCUE!" lou then proceeded to jump on harry and 'attack' him.

lou and harry then started rolling on the bed 'attacking' each other. it was highly amusing and I had to actually get out of bed otherwise I would of gotten squashed.

I then left the room and made my way into the kitchen. zayn and niall were already in there attempting to cook. or thats what it sort of? looked like..

"what are you two doing?" I stood with my hands on my hips looking at the two boys in front of me.

"nialls hungry. so we thought we'd cook breakfast?"

"of course. niall is always hungry." I opened the fridge and got the ingredients out to make pancakes, bacon and eggs.

I then got straight to making everything.

as soon as the first pancake was made niall made a move to take it, but I swatted his hand away and glared at him.

"wait until everything is cooked and everyone is awake!!"

"awwh man! alisa im huuuuungry." he complained and stomped back to the table.

in not time all the food was made and coffee was in the making.

I set out all the food on the table with plates and zayn went to get the rest of the boys.

the coffee was now done and I set it on the table next to some cups.

This is when I sat down next to niall and poured myself some, relaxing into my seat.

niall handed me his cup also.

"please." was all he said as he gestured to the cup. I nodded and poured him some also.

as we sat drinking our coffee waiting, the others entered and sat down.

harry on the other side of me and lou, liam and zayn on the opposite side of the table.

as we ate we all made small talk. it was a peaceful breakfast...for once..but that didnt last long..

lou flicked a bit of his pancake at niall as it hit him right between his eyes...

and thats when the food fight started.

niall threw egg at lou, then lou threw bacon at harry. it went on and I didnt join in until harry poured maple syrup down the front of my shirt. thats when I attacked. I jumped on him and poured my now only warm coffee over his curls.

he looked at me in horror.

"your in trouble now liss."

he grabbed a whole pancake and used it as a frizbee toward me. this is when I ducked and it got zayn in the back of the head.

it was now...war.

so to not get attacked I hid behind the kitchen counter. liam soon found me and was about to get me with egg when I held up a spoon menacingly. he cowered away in surrender and retreated, going to attack one of his band mates.

10 minutes later-

"what is going on here?!" I heard anne screech disapprovingly.

I got up from behind the counter and looked around the kitchen. the boys were full of food, harry had egg and coffee in his hair and maple syrup smeared on his face. he gave an apologetic look and pointed at lou accusingly.

lou then put his hands up in defeat with a scared look on his dirty face.

"sorry anne, it just got outta hand..." he said sheepishly.

"well all of you will be cleaning this mess up right now!" none of us could take her seriously due to the semi smirk appearing on her face, but we did as told and started cleaning.