sparkling

after two whole hours of cleaning everything in the kitchen was finally spotless again. the boys and I had cleaned top to bottom of everything in the room. to say it was torture is an understatement. I sat down at the kitchen table and lay my head there as the rest of the boys left the kitchen. all but niall and harry left actually. harry sat across from me at the table while niall made himself a sandwich.

"niall we just ate..." harry trailed off looking at the boy like he had grown two heads.

"noooo. we ate...two hours ago." he pointed at the clock to emphasize his point.

"okay okay dont get your knickers in a knot." niall playfully glared at harry as he continued to make his sandwich.

LATER THAT NIGHT...

"lets watch toy story!"

"no liam, we always watch it."

"fine."

"how about toy story tw-" zayn interrupted liam speaking as he shot back a glare and another answer of 'no'.

"why don't we watch lilo and stitch?" I suggested keeping the theme of disney going.

"im up for it." liam perked up. all the other boys groaned in protest as I put the dvd in the player. they shouldnt complain really. its better than watching toy story for the billionth time. I layed across the couch my head on harrys lap and my feet in liams lap.

the last  part in the movie I saw before I fell asleep was where stitch was going to get taken away and he explained that lilo was his ohana.

the next morning I woke up in bed next to harry. I felt like a kid again. falling asleep on the couch and magically waking up in bed in the morning. it was an odd but good feeling.

I rolled over and put my face into harrys cheat breathing in his scent. it was quite comforting and before I knew it I was dozing back off to sleep as harry hugged me tighter.