12:00

Delaney pushed his arm and freed herself from his body 'jail'. Her cheeks burned in embarrassment as she took in what just happened.

One reason being the way she just acted just from some stupid boy getting her all worked up.

The other being her knowing exactly what Calum was talking about. She just knew Luke was going to open his mouth and say something.

She just didn't know it was going to be so soon.

Calum shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. A faint smirk on his lips as he sized the girl.

"Nothing to say? Seems like you had a lot to say to Luke." He said, raising his brows. He wasn't going to let her off easy. The boy wanted--no he needed to know her reasoning behind this whole situation. Because last time he checked everything was all good.

Delaney kept her focus on her feet, feeling like a child that's just got in trouble by her daddy.

She didn't have to answer him. She didn't have to because she was just doing her job. It's not her fault the interviewee disclosed certain info from the interview.

So, having to discuss anything to him is unnecessary.

At least it was for her.

She kept her eyes to her pair of socks and sighed.

"I don't need to discuss anything with you." Delaney muttered, causing Calum to choke out a chuckle. He reached over to the girl and picked her head up with his index.

"I'm up here, babe." He smirked, chuckling again when she smacked his finger away. She was so irritated yet she couldn't even look him in the eye and talk. He found it quite humorous.

She wasn't the first to pull something like that, though.

The 'haters' of social media, the one's who talk a lot behind the computer but when they see you face to face they can't even look your way, being the first to do that.

"Don't touch me."

"Oh, now I can't touch you all of a sudden?" Calum said lowly, stepping closer to the girl, causing her to stiffen.

She tried to control her breathing, swallowing as she glanced over at his eyes then behind him.

"No, you can't."

"Alright, I'm going to keep this distance and you're going to tell me why I was metioned in Luke's interview." Calum re-crossed his arms over his chest and relaxed his back against the kitchen counter, patiently waiting for the girl to answer.

Delaney furrowed her brows and scoffed at the boy, sizing him soo after.

"You've got some nerve. See, that's what happens when everyone gives you a big head, you feel entitled to everything." The girl snapped. Calum had some nerve talking to her like she's his child or something.

This was the Calum she was talking about. This was the Calum everyone knew of, the superstar.

This is the Calum she knew was there all along.

The boy dry chuckled before shaking his head down at the girl.

"So," He let off a breathy laugh before continuing. "You're saying I have no right to tell you to tell me what you said about me?" He raised a brow, an amused look on his face.

This took the cake. She's said some crazy things to and about him but saying he couldn't question what she had to say about him was the craziest.

It was about him, right?