20:00 -End of Regulation-

Calum was on top of the world.

It was his second day, the final day, of practicing with the Utah Jazz and he couldn't be happier.

He dribbled the ball with a smile, not a cocky one, but a genuine, happy, smile.

"I'm open, Hood!" The team's point guard, George Hill shouted, pushing pass his defender and spreading his hands at the boy.

Calum passed the rock, gaining a 'that's it, C!' from the coach, and watching as it floated into the basket.

"Nice teamwork, Hood! That's what I'm talking about." The head coach smiled, clapping his hands together.

The rest of the team staff, the general manager included, seemed impressed, loving what they're seeing from Calum's performance.

Sweating yet full of glee, Calum grinned, wiping his face with the front of his shirt.

"You out here looking like one of us, sonny boy." One of the older players, Demarquis Bost, commented, slapping five with the boy.

Calum, though trying to catch his breath, chuckled. "I hope you mean from the way I play cuz I sure don't look like I'm fifty, old man." He joked back, gaining some chuckles from the younger players, and a low five from George.

Demarquis threw his head back, hand on stomach as he laughed. "I like you man." He extended a fist out to the boy. Calum bumped his own with the man's and nodded.

"Back at you, dude." He replied, heading to the bench for some refreshments and resting time.

As he sat and took a breather, that smile seemed to not leave his face.

Did he mention he was currently sitting on top of the world?

Everything was going just right for him, both on and off the court.

Delaney and the boy's relationship was skyrocketting, literally they were progressing with every day and it was nothing but sparks between the pair.

Luke and Michael were now cordial, though he's sure it's just because of him, he took what he could get.

Michael and Tai were back on their sibling bond, probably stronger than ever. He expressed how he wouldn't meddle into his sister's love life which lifted her spirits because she didn't have to worry about a round two between her boyfriend and brother.

Tai and Calum, also, seemed to only get stronger. He truly felt bad that she was feeling a type of way about Delaney coming into his life so suddenly, which led him to invite her loud behind to one of his practices.

"You putting the 'work' in 'teamwork', best friend." Tai said, taking a sip of her Aquafina and moving her seat to be next to his own.

Calum chuckled and shook his head playfully. "Thanks but uh, aren't you supposed to be helping with the drinks--"

"This is practice. I'm not getting paid for this." Tai interrupted with a snort.

"T, how are the players going to be served and ready for the next practice session?"

"By lining up for the drinks I prepared earlier." Tai smiked, slowly turning her head to the players who were lined up at the opposite bench and grabbing their own gatorade filled cup.

Calum couldn't help but chuckle, his eyes crinkling at the ends. "Wow, that's is so like you to do that." His laughter died and he sighed happily. "But that's why I love you...you know that, right? I do love you and only you can share that love that I love only, specifically for y--"