16:00

Calum still couldn't believe what was happening as he packed his fourth pair of black skinny jeans, followed by a pair of sweats.

He was getting an opportunity to play with the Utah Jazz of the NBA.

As in the National Basketball Association.

As in not the NCAA.

As in a National league versus a National college league.

Now don't get it wrong, he was very appreciative of the NCAA. However, this was on a whole other level, one that many don't see until their senior year.

But here's Calum, an undergrad, being allowed the chance to practice with an NBA team.

This was something special and the boy made a promise with himself to not take this for granted.

"You think they have like a massive salt collection in Utah?"  Tai asked from beside him, breaking his thoughts and causing him to look over at her.

He twisted his face in amusement and let off a single chuckle.

"Just because it's 'Salt Lake City' doesn't mean they do everything salt, ya know?." Calum replied watching as she furrowed her brows and shook her head.

"No, I don't know, actually." Tai said, folding a shirt and placing it in her bag. Since she basically lived there she had many of her clothing at Cal's apartment. So, she came over to pack alongside her best friend.

Calum smiled then rolled his eyes as he turned back to his almost-ready suitcase.

"So, you ready to play with elite players for a change?"

Calum nearly choked on his laugh as he shut his eyes, a hand resting on his stomach.

It's just like her to say something like that.

"First of all, we're one the elite teams of college basketball. Second of all, it's just practice, but I'm excited." He explained, zipping his bag closed and toting it to his room door.

Tai followed and placed hers alongside his own.

"Whatever you say. Anyway, who all uh, coming on the trip?" The girl asked suddenly, taking the boy aback as he twisted to face his friend.

He furrowed his brows as he took her question into thought. "Y'know, I didn't think about that. I was thinking maybe you and Mi--" Calum's words drifted as his doorbell sounded throughout his apartment.

Tai turned completely from him, a hand scratching the back of her neck.

She whistled, "Wow, I wonder who that may be..." Finally, she looked over at Calum, a nervous smile on her face.

He raised a brow and almost questioned his bestfriend until the doorbell went off for a second time.

"You should get that." Tai nodded towards the door. Calum kept that expression as he headed downstairs.

He squinted an eye through the peek hole, jerking his head back when he saw the body outside his door.

"What is Luke doing outside my door?" Calum called out, his slit eyes facing his suspicious bestfriend. First, she ask who he's bringing and then she gives the sus smile, and now, bam, Luke's here?

He wasn't stupid.

Tai couldn't keep eye contact, coincidently finding interest in his walls.

"I mean, I don't know--"

"You're so full of it." Calum interrupted, unlocking his door and opening it for his teammate.

The blonde boy leaned back since he was going to knock instead of ringing the bell until they answered, smiling at the duo at the door.