Chapter 3

Hey guys! Here's Chapter 3! I hope you like it! Follow me on Instagram @tiedtogether13 !

Chapter 3:

There he is. Curls and all, flashing his adorable smile to the Paparazzi. He's wearing those black skinny jeans that he always wears, brand new black converse, a basic white T-shirt, and a jean jacket over it. Classic Harry. How he never ceases to look perfect amazes me. He seemed to move on from our relationship faster than the time he invited me to his hotel room. I cringe at the memories of that night, so perfect but ruined so soon. Yeah it happened and I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I dismiss the awful thoughts that make me want to cry tears that I thought were gone.

I glance over to the rest of his band members don't look too bad either. My eyes automatically find Liam, who is smiling just as adorably as Harry. He has white Supras on, blue jeans, and a black t-shirt with a white blazer over it. Wow. Why can't people like them notice me? Or at least try not to tear my heart to shreds? I hate how I can just be used. Nobody likes me for me anymore. I really thought Harry did.

Before I know it, Harry and I both lock eyes. Oh no. My heart is beating faster than I ever think anything can. What do I do? I try to smile, but he looks concerned and confused. I give him a confused look back, and that's when I realize, I'm crying. Like really crying, I put my hand up to my cheek and see, my mascara is running everywhere. How long has this been happening?! Oh no. I'm in tears in front of all of the paparazzi just at the friking sight of Harry, and it doesn't make it any better knowing everyone knows something I don't. I can't stop crying. The tears won't stop. Taylor, stop crying. Stop, please. I beg myself. But I can't, it's too late. Everyone is screaming my name, and I feel like I'm going to pass out. My feet take me inside the arena where the award show is being held. I hear muffled screams of so many people yelling my name. I can't do this anymore. I thought I could be strong. I really did. I sob into my hand, rushing into the bathroom. This is horrible. I've embarrassed myself beyond everything.

I can't even function. I collapse on the ground, sobbing my life away. This is not what it's all shaped up to be. I hear a knock on the door, but I'm too weak to answer. A small string of hope tells me it's Harry. What if it is? He's coming to save me? The door opens and I feel a pang of pain in my heart, as my hopes are crushed, it's Trisha. Her green eyes look at me coldly. She doesn't even give a shit about me.

"Taylor? Why the hell are you crying?! And on the red carpet!? You're embarrassing yourself!" She automatically screams. I wish Scott was here, he's the only person in my label who cares, but he's always gone. Scott Borchetta has saved my life over and over again, and he would've handled this situation much better.

"I'm sorry. I just-" I can't even finish my sentence before the door opens again, this time I'm relieved. It's Selena. Her eyes are filled with worry as she rushes over to hug me. We sit on a couch inside the bathroom and I sob. I sob for what seems like hours. She rubs my back and re-assures me that everything will be alright.

"Taylor I'm sorry." Trisha says solemnly, and comes and sits with us.

"I didn't know why you were crying about him. It's Harry isn't it?" She asks, rubbing my back too.

"Yeah. It's just personal stuff. It's hard to see him after everything that happened between us." I admit. Selena knows all the personal stuff that happened between us, but that's it. I'll never tell another soul.

"Well the award show started an hour ago. They have a sit in for you both at the moment. You have to perform in 30 minutes. Go out there, and show everyone how strong you are. Show them how well you can perform. Ed's waiting backstage for you right now." Oh right, we're singing Everything Has Changed! That makes me feel a little better since I don't have to go onstage alone.

I just nod, getting up from my seat.

"Thank you so much Selena." I say, giving her a smile.

"No need to thank me. Text me after you perform. I'll move next to you." She hugs me, and joins her crew as she walks into the the show.

I wipe my eyes and re-apply my makeup perfectly in the mirror before walking with Trisha to my dressing room. I don't have any makeup artists, I do it all myself, but I always have to look perfect when I'm on public.

"Good Luck! The coordinators will call you in 10!" Trisha says before leaving me to go into my dressing room. I smile when I see a familiar redhead facing me with the same smile.

"Hey Ed!" I hug him, but immediately pull away when I see somebody else sitting on the couch right behind Ed, him. Tears brim at my eyes, don't cry Taylor.