Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

We walk into the arena, and one of the TCA coordinators leads us to our seats, right next to Selena and my mom, also right in the front row.

"You guys rocked it!" My mom hugs me.

"Awesome job Taylor!" Selena hugs me right after. We could talk some because it was a commercial break.

I sit down between my mom and Selena, Ed sitting next to my mom, and I can't help but nervously fidget with my dress.

"So what happened backstage?" Selena asks, facing me. She knew Harry would be back there, what she didn't know was that Liam decided to surprise me as well.

I explain everything to her. How he was so cute and apparently he had been crushing on me and how he promised me a milkshake, everything.

"Oh my gosh Taylor! He seems like really nice! What if he really wants to date you?" Selena asks excitedly.

I shrug my shoulders. "Honestly I don't know, he could be just looking for a good time. Or just looking to get into my pants like, Ha-" I stop my self, gulping down my hatred for that night in New York. I wish I had never done it.

~

The rest of the show goes by in a flash. One Direction's performance was really fun, but it just felt strange. I could feel everyone at the show eyeing me, obviously cause Harry was performing. Liam looked at me a few times, giving me winks that only I saw, hopefully. Harry was totally avoiding my gaze, breaking my heart even more. I know it shouldn't have broken my heart, but it did. He hates me. He hates me and I don't even know why.

On the bright side, I won every award I was nominated for. I even beat One Direction in Choice Summer Tour! I'm honestly speechless. Everything seems just a little off for me though, cause I honestly didn't know how to thank my fans enough.

The show's coming to an end, and

I haven't really been focusing for the majority of the show, but I'm snapped back into reality once again when Trisha taps my shoulder.

"Taylor you have to go present now." I gasp and my nervousness racks up in me again. Oh no. I have to present the "Male Hottie Award". Harry AND Taylor are nominated. No.

"Taylor it's fine come on."

Before I know it, I'm walking back onto the TCA stage with a sealed envelope in my hand, getting ready to present the "Male Hottie Award."

Don't fall Taylor. I tell myself, as I walk up to the podium. I clear my throat before saying my embarrassing speech.

"There are many guys in the industry that have caught all of our eyes. But there are some heartthrobs that have stolen millions of teenagers hearts more than others. Here are the nominees for Choice Male Hottie." I sigh as everyone claps, looking onto the screen.

My palms are sweating and my legs feel like they are about to fall off. What if it's Taylor? Or even worse, Harry?! I don't have time to process my thoughts cause the lights come back on too soon, which is my cue to announce the winner.

"And the Male Hottie Award goes to..." I say as I open the envelope. Shit. I'm beyond nervous oh my gosh.

My heart skips a beat as I see a familiar name on the paper.

"Harry Styles!" I say, as excitedly as I can muster. Oh no, not him. This has to be planned. The crowd erupts in laughter and claps as I watch Harry walk up to the stage. Of course it's him. I'm literally shaking, this is so awkward.

I hold my breath as Harry walks up the stairs, his green eyes piercing directly through me.

He comes up, and before I can even comprehend what is happening, I'm in Harry's arms. We're hugging. Oh my gosh, and it feels so I don't know.... Weird.

"Meet me by the pool at 12." He whispers in my ear as he pulls away, nodding at me as he goes up to the podium to accept his award. WAIT WHAT?!

Was he talking about at the after party tonight?!

His words replay in my mind.

"Meet me by the pool at 12."

Why?! Oh my gosh. 30 minutes ago he was avoiding my gaze and now he wanted to meet up with me?!

My mind is still fogged with confusion as we leave the award show, and I'm driving off with Selena to the party.

"Meet me by the pool at 12." The words endlessly repeat in my mind.

- Please vote & tell your friends if you like this fanfiction so far! Make sure to follow me on Instagram @tiedtogether13 & Twitter @tiedtogether_13 !