Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

“So you’ve picked up a new man I see?” He smirks, no more like laughs at me. He’s calling me a slut!? Are you serious!? Since when did Harry start being an arrogant ass?! 

“Oh so you’ve picked up another prostitute I see?” I snap back at him, getting up, and brushing pass him, out of the room. He’s drunk, and I don’t want to talk to someone who used me, and then broke my heart repeatedly. I’m done. 

I run out into the hallway, but I feel a firm hand grab my arm, pulling me back.

“Let go of me!” I try to pull away, only to be pulled face to face with Harry again; What the fuck!? He’s messing with me and my emotions, and NEWS FLASH: I don’t like it. Plus, his breath reeks with alcohol. He’s so fucking confusing. 

“Tay talk to me. Please. Did you fuck him?” WHAT!? I almost choke on my own breath. No! I can’t believe he would think that. And Jesus I used to love it when he called me Tay and he knows that. He’s trying to work his class charm on me and I’m not having it. I’m not in the mood to be called a slut again today. I don’t even do anything to deserve it. 

“No! Harry, I don’t have sex with every guy I come across and you know that. Plus, you’re drunk.” I say, attempting to push his chest back, but he doesn’t even budge. 

“So? I can still think straight babe I-” 

“STOP! JUST STOP IT OK?” I scream, tears threatening to spill any second. He’s trying to get me to fall for him again and again and again, and AGAIN! I mean, in a way my heart is still with him, but there’s no way on earth I would let him have the satisfaction of knowing that. 

“I would think of a witty comeback, but I’m too tired for that, and you’ll just come running back to me, begging for me to fuck you any day now.” I gasp, and his eyes widen. Ouch. He knows he took it too far. He knows I hate it when people judge and make false perceptions of other people. My heart would be aching right now but it’s already numb from breaking too much. 

“Tay I’m sorry I-” 

“Save it, I’m a fuck up, I get it.” I whisper, hoping he won’t hear. But I can tell he does by the way he looks at me as I pull away.

I can’t say anymore. If I talk to him, I will erupt in tears, and he obviously knows that. He knows me better than I know myself, unfortunately. That’s why it hurts when he teases me, cause he knows he took my innocence.. all of it. 

I run as fast as I can back to whatever room me and Liam slept in last night, looking for clothes to change into. 

I open a chest of drawers that has some of Selena’s clothes in it. Of course she has a ton of clothes here. Justin and her practically live together. They can always resolve their fights..... with sex. Which I’ve had bad experiences with, but I’m still jealous of how she actually has a working relationship. 

“you’ll just come running back to me, begging for me to fuck you any day now”

Harry’s harsh words repeat in my brain, before I know it, I’m crying into the pillow I fell asleep on last night. Last night wasn’t miserable like all the others. I’m so fucking lonely, and I have this perception of being a slut and I don’t know why. This isn’t how I expected fame to be ... at all. 

I could literally write 10 songs just about what happened from the TCA’s yesterday, till this very moment. That’s what I need to do. People assume I write songs for attention and money, when in reality, writing songs is how I let out my emotions beyond crying. If I didn’t write songs, I would’ve been long gone by now.

Maybe I’m better dead anyways. I can’t help but think about it. 

Stop it Taylor. Pull yourself together. You need to stop crying all the time, come on.

I force myself to get up, and wipe the unwanted tears away.

I pick out some jean high waisted shorts and a t-shirt crop top that’s black with roses all over it. And I wear my usual beige Oxfords that I brought with me to the party last night in my purse. This is one thing I hate, I always have to look perfect for the media and paparazzi... always. If I slip up once, my career could be jeopardized.

My career.

It’s my career, so why should anyone tell me different? Why should I be someone I’m not? Why am I letting people push me around. That’s not me, I stand up for myself. I’m not supposed to be this sad, am I?

I touch up my smeared makeup, putting on sunglasses to hide my red eyes.

I shove my stained award show dress and shoes in my purse, and walk out into the hallways of Justin’s house. I can’t help but feel a little disappointed when Harry’s not waiting for me in the hall. I don’t know why, but I just thought maybe he’d come and at least apologize. What the heck!? Why would he? He hates me obviously. 

I find my way down a random flight of stairs, walking into what I think is one of the many kitchens in this house. 

It’s so quiet. I feel like I’m the only one in this house. I sigh, sitting down on a chair, I start to text Selena to tell her I’m leaving. 

“WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER!?” I hear a scream from outside, causing me to jump and drop my phone. Oh no. 

“HEY GET OFF HIM MAN!” I hear Niall scream. What’s going on!?

I then hear more muffled screams from outside, making my heart race. 

I run as fast as I can to the backyard, only to see what I was hoping not to. 

* Hey guys! I'm so sorry I've been slacking on the updates, I've been so so busy. I will update sooner, I promise! I can't upload everyday, but should I upload every other day (3 - 4 days a week) or like 2 days a week? Comment on here and let me know! OR comment on my instagram: @tiedtogether13 or tweet me on twitter @tiedtogether_13 ! Thank you for reading this, and your feedback helps me update faster and it motivates me to write SO COMMENT ON HEREEEE OR ON INSTAGRAM OR SOMETHING! I would love some legit feedback too instead of comments like "update" and stuff, but I'm thankful for you all reading this! I love you!*