(o2].

Two Weeks Later .

"Im So GLAD this school year is finally over!" Tara exclaimed. We had just finished our last finals exam for English and now we were waiting on the bell to ring.

"Me too, I hate this shit!" I said just as the bell started to rang. I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the class and the school. I was glad it was over. I had alot of shit to do. But not without Tayler& Ashley saying their goodbyes.

"Hey Porky, ready for a summer full of twinkies and heavy breathing?" She smirked interfering my quick getaway. Ashley standing next to her. "Yeahh, Fat Ass, that's just sad. You're the length of the both of us!" She said laughing at her own joke, while everyone else was starring at each other causing her to slowly cease her annoying ass laugh. She looked around. I'm so tried of this shit! "Look Ashley, you bout as dumb as a box of mini rocks and uhh, Tayler boo, ya boobs looking a little crooked, honey." Now everyone was laughing at Tayler and Ashley. Seems like beauty means nothing when you slow and your titties are faker then your weave.

Driving home I felt like a boss. It took me damn near SIX years to stand up to them two dollar popcorn hoe bitches. I didn't even know I had had it in me to say those things, and with confidence. I turned up the radio up and started jammin' to Gucci Mane's Hell Yes.

(Go Look It Up!!! That Song Is Fye!)

As soon as I walked in the door and got to my room I got busy searching on my macbook looking for a personal trainer. Trey Miles. That's his name. I called him up and we talked for an hour. I explained to him what I was trying to do and he told me I could if I really wanted to and that it would be about of bloods, sweat, and tears but I'm ready. I jotted down the address to his private gym, thanked him and said bye. I was ready to break some rules and change the game. Basically, Ima fuck some shit up. Lol

"Lei! Lei! Come down here, mija." My mom called from down stairs. So I got up leaving my MacBook on my queen-sized bed and headed down to her. I dragged my feet down the spiral staircase until I was finally at the bottom.

"Mami you should really invest in an escalator." I said breathing hard. She laughed lightly pulling her hair into a bun. "Ohh, bella puella relaxat. Vobis erit denique!(ohh pretty girl relax. you'll be fine)." She said in Latin. I rolled my eyes at the 'pretty girl' part. "Sure whatever, ma." I responded.

She knows I hate when she speaks Latin to me. She continued talking while I stared at her as I envied her beauty. I looked just like her with a fatter face although I had my fathers big brown eyes. She was a size 6 while i was a size 18. Now can you see why I was jealous? One thing my parents always did, tho, was call me beautiful. I would laugh when daddy would say "You have those black girl hips, babygirl. Don't worry about what people say." And mommy would say "No, Lee, she has those latina curves like her mami!" Then she'd start to salsa. They loved me no natter what and that's why I love them.

"Leigh'Tayler!!" my mom yelled. "Are you listening, girl?" I nodded my head snapping out of my thoughts. "Grab the noodles for the Alfredo." I did.

I did as she said as she started cutting up the boneless chicken breast into chunks to go in the pan of melted butter. I grabbed the noodles and poured them into the pot of boiling water. "Ma, I hired a personal trainer. Im gonna lose all this weight! Im gonna make everyone love me like you and Papi love me. I'm gonna change some things around."

"Ohh, baby." She was crying. "I'm so proud of you, Nuni (nun-e). This is wonderful. I want to do this and I want you to be happy doing it! Don't give up, Nuni, no matter what. I hoe this makes you smile more and I hope you go out more. Just don't forget who you are and what you stand for." She had me crying with her. She rubbed my check. " ita te amo, quicum bella puella (ily so much, pretty girl)." "I love you too, mami."

After we finished cooking dinner, which was Chicken Alfredo, broccoli, peas and corn, and Texas toast and brownies for desert, we went to wash up and set the table. Daddy was home finally so we sat the food on the table.

"Daddy! I love you!" I cheesed at him wrapping my arm around his waist. "What you need now, Nuni?" He laughed leaning down kissing my forehead. "Nothing, I'm just telling you!"

While we were eating I have them the rundown on my plan. NoOne would see me, no one. I would work out with Trey everyday except on Sundays. I will not communicate with the outside world, only them. We talked more about the plan and shook on it.Shit is about to get real.

@@@@@@@@$$$@@@@@@$$$@@@@@

Hope you guys are liking it . I'm trying . Give Me Some Feed Back .