(16].

"Hello?" I slide the bar to answer.

"Leigh? Baby you answered!" My heart began to race and my palms began to sweat. Only one person can my palms sweat and my heart race a million miles a minute .....

"Trey?"

"Yes Baby. I've missed you so fucking much! I'm sorry I had to lie to you but I can explain it to you when I come see you."

Da fuck?! He faked his death?! He coming to see me?! WTF is going on????

"What the hell! Is this some kinda sick joke someone playing?! This can't be Trey!" I yell crying causing Tara to wake up.

"Come open the door. Im outside." He said then hung up before I could say anything else.

Tara looked at me as I became an emotional wreck. "What is it? What's Wrong, Lei?"

"Come with me to the door." She nodded before getting up and putting on her shoes. We made it down stairs and I open the door and there he was, well there was two of him. I slammed the door and feel to the floor. Wtf is this? Tara helped me to my feet and opened the door again. I just stood there staring at them. No words, no sound, just stared. Tara invited them in and we went upstairs to my room.

I couldn't sit so I just stood staring at again. Trey walked up to me trying to hug but I pushed him away. "DON'T! What the hell is going on?!"

"Yo punk ass ex had been threaten me and following me every since that dayy I had beat his ass. What you didn't know is that Kingdom is a drug lord who was using you to get to me, well at my twin Travis." He pointed to his spitting image. He continued, "Travis and Kingdom been beefin' every since Kingdom betrayed him two years ago when Travis caught him stealing product and fucking his girl. Kingdom escaped death and thought he was gon get off. But what he didn't know was that Keero, his 'right-hand' is really my brother's informant. Well, Keero let it slip and Kingdom called himself killing him and rolling up on me, well Travis at the mall in the parking lot. I was badly hurt but I wasn't dead in the car. I did stop breathing for a while tho. Once Kingdom got word that I was 'dead', Travis and his crew went in and cleared Kingdom and his boys out. I'm sorry I had to lie to you. I really am ." He loooked me dead in my eyes.

"So that explains the super small funeral and the closed casket. Why didn't you just tell me Trey?!" I slapped him. "I've been going through hell! Not eating, not sleeping, crying all fucking dayy and night! And all the while yo light bright ass been breathing? What kinda shit it this? Huh? Look at me, Trey! I've been losing it! Got Tara going through hell, too, because if it wasn't for her ... Hmph! I would be dead." I broke down in tears. He grabbed me holding me and for a minute my body felt at ease but then I though about it, this nigga a fucking liar! I attempted to pushed him off but I failed miserably.

"Man, bae. The less you knew, the safer you were! You gotta understand that this ain't no small deal, he could've killed you that dayy at the mall. I need you ma. Like for real. Don't just give up on me, Lei. I love you. The whore time I was hiding out, it took everything in me and a couple dozen holes in Travis hide out spot walls for me not to call you." I could hear everything he was saying but, hell no, you can't just fake your death and come back thinking Ima accept you back into my life with open arms and no malice toward you.

Travis spoke up, "Look, ma. All this shit my fault. Don't do this to, Twin. He 'ont even wanna live the Thug Life, but what you expect when he look just like me. Blame me, not him." He had eyes just like Trey, hard not to lose yourself in them.

"Yeahh, Lei. Listen to Travis." Tara said trying to hell Trey out. "You been crying about how you missed Trey and how you wish you could have one more chance to kiss his lips and all that emotional shit. Well here he is, kiss the man." I rolled my eyes at her. I honestly don't know what to do. So when all else fails, When in Doubt, Shout.

"Get the Fuck out!" I scream. They stand there looking stupid so I throw the picture of my and Trey against the wall and shout again, "GO! Leave!" Then I look at Tara "You wanna go too ????" She shakes her and looks down.

Once they left I lost it. I started throwing shit and screaming. I'm surprised my parents didn't come up the stairs. Trey got shit screwed if he thank I'm going back to him after this shit!

FUCK HE THOUGHT THIS WAS?!

________________________________________

Lmaoo ! Just Cause Trey Back Don't Mean Shit ! Lol

I Hope Y'all Enjoyin' My Amateur Storyy. Smh

Thanks For Reading . Stay Turned.

And Don't Forget ...

|| Comment && Vote || Fan & Share || <3