(o7].

Three Months Later!

"Babe, You know my birthday is in two weeks right! What should I do?" I asked my boyfriend of almost two months. He was too damn busy playing Madden to even hear me.

"Babe!" I yelled. This nigga still wasn't listening. "Hello!" Still playing. Mmhm! Watch this...

I walked up to the mounted flat screen and unplugged it. "What da fuck, Lei! Why'd you do that?!" Now he wanna pay attention to me. I went to the foot of the bedd where he was sitting and pushed him back and climbed up on top of him.

"I'm tired of you ignoring me. If I would've know you were gonna act this way I would've never told you yes. This shit is ridiculous." I shook my head. He looked at me with a screw face. "Get your fatass off'a me! You fucking ruined my game." He pushed me off of him causing me to hit the floor hard.

I struggled to get up and my face was full of tears, he called me fat. Once I got up, I didn't even say anything, I went over to my shoes and slipped them on. I grabbed my bag and headed to my truck. The whole time he just watched me with a pitiful ass look on his face.

After all that dedication and hard work, he called me fat. All over a football game? What kinda man is he?

I made my way away from his place I just drove. I didn't wasn't to go home but I damn sure didn't want to be there. I can't believe this shit!

How could he?!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Okayy guys! This Is Crazy . I Thought This Up Out Of Thin Air ! Who Is That Guy ? And Why Would He Disrespect Leigh'Tayler Like That ???

Comment What You Guys Think !

May I Please Have Atleast 5 COMMENTS & 7 Votes !

The Person That Guesses Correct Gets A Shoutout ! Thanks For Giving My Storyy A Chance Y'all ! I Really Appreciate That !