(1o].

I'm sitting up against the wall with my knees pulled against my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs still naked. Trey is explaining to me what happened that night I came over and caught Tara's sneaky backstabbing ass coming out of his room with just his tee and her draws on. A dirty tramp!

"I heard everything you guys were saying. You obviously never once looked at your phone. Because I heard you unplug the t.v. and then I'm guessing you sitting down. You tell him that if you would have known that he would do you that way that would you would have never told him yes. Then I hear a THUD! and "fat ass", i don't know which came first but I heard it." My mouth was slightly ajar as I shook my head in confused amazement.

"I knew you were coming over because I knew you'd want me to hold you and forgive you AGAIN. So I called Tara on the other line careful not to hang up. I give her my address telling her the plan. We never once thought you would react that way. You sent your own bestfriend to the hospital with a slightly fractured jaw and a terrible concussion. And I wore your hands print for about two days." I giggled at the last part but then embarrassment quickly replaced the laughter.

"Why would you guys do that to me, Trey? You knew that right then was my breaking point. I needed you and you had me thinking that you had slept with her. I was in need of you, Trey." I broke down into tears.

"I just wanted you to hurt like I hurt, Leigh'Tayler. You choose some irrelevant ass nigga over me after I begged you for a week straight to be with me and he ain't even treat you right in the end. What I did was beyond fucking cruel and if you never forgive me or Tara, I can understand. Just know it was far from what it seemed to be. I love you and I hope we can all work this out. And without violence because girl, you are violent."

I really don't know how to feel about it. I know that Trey is telling the truth about my phone calling his because when ever I was looking through my call log the day after all that drama, I saw I had called him but we hadn't spoken to each other for two days before that and plus my butt is known to call Trey at any given moment. But my best friend? All these bitches in the world and you choose my best friend.

"I don't know, Trey. Are you sure I won't have to go through this shit again. Because we can't keep going around hurting each other. I love you, too, but are you sure that this," I say pointing to the both of us, "is what we really need? At this point I very fucking confused and bent out of shape about this whole situation. And not too mention, you just took my virginity ten minutes ago. Dammit I need a valium." I hide my face in my legs.

I can't up and leave Trey so easy because I slipped up once. Wasn't going to tell y'all asses but I did.

 One night me and Trey were supposed to kick it for the night but I lied and told him I was sick. But really I was going on a date with Terrie, some guy I had met at the mall. At first he was sweet but as soon as we got in the movie he started trying to feel me up. He was having my boobs and and thighs. I can't tell you how many times I had asked him to stop. About halfway through the movie, I was beyond fed up with this ass so I punched his ass in the nuts and took flight up out of there. So it just so happened that I ran into Trey who was dripping anger when his homeboy walked out of the show slumped over limping with his right hand holding himself and his left hand pointing toward me calling me a 'stuck up bitch who ain't got no way home'. Let's just say I had to hear Trey's mouth for two damn weeks saying I was wrong for lying to him and that's his boy. Hell, how was I supposed to know. I apologized so many times man. I even brought the nigga flowers and candy.

Trey comes over where I am and picks me up. He always lifts me up like I'm a five pound bag of sugar or something. He carried me over to my bed and setting me down gently. He pecked my lips sweetly then pushed me back, laying me down, whispering, "Bae, I promise you're gonna love it..." and kissing my neck. Dammit, this boy takes me to ecstasy just talking like that. Before I could reply or protest his tongue had already dived in.

Two minutes later my body begin shake uncontrollably, as a orgasm began to creep up. I went stiff. "Dammit Trey! Please ... N-No m-more, babe. Mm, mm, mm." I could barely get the words out. Next thing I know he's laying on top of me kissing all over my face. And in one swift movement I'm now on top of him. He slips him in ....

Fuck It, Round Two !