(21].

I pull up to Jaly's place. I check myself in the mirror and get out. When I get to the door and knock it creaks open. Me thinking that something is wrong, I walk in checking everything out. I notice clothes trailing to his master bedroom. The closer I get, I hear, "Mmm, baby! Right there! Mmm, shit!" My face instantly screws, Da Fuck!

I get to the door and my heart jumped in my neck! Not one bitch, but two bitches!

"WHAT In The Actual Fu- Justyce ?!" Oml! Not Jaly, but his little brother, Justyce! I put my hand over my mouth when I see Tayler and Ashley jump up from his lap. "Wow! Y'all bitches are some true popcorn hoes, like for real! Justyce what the fuck is this and where is Jaly?!" I yell. They just stare at me, frozen. I'm losing my fucking patience with these fuckas, bruhh!

Justyce finally opens his mouth. "H-he... he on his way." And right on key, Jaly walks in with some brown skinned redhead girl hanging on to him. I stand there waiting on him to notice me but he was so into her, he didn't.

"Ohh, so this what we doing now, huh?" I say and he instantly pushes the girl off of him. He pushed her hard she falls to the marble floor face first. I hear Justyce and the popcorn hoe bitches laugh.

"It ain't what you think, bae! I was just, uhh, I was just..." He scratches his forehead before coming over trying to hug me. I push him off "Justyce why is you and two bitches butt ass naked in my room, boy?" He is clearly trying to get around the fact that he got caught. I just slap the shit out of him.

"You know what, Jaly. Goodbye." I go to walk away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me into good chest.

"Come on bae, plea-" I cut him off.

"Please, what Jaly?!" I snatch my arm back throwing my hands in the air. "This..." I flick my wrist in between both him and I, "It ain't gonna work. I was coming to tell you that. Looks like it you made it easier in both you and I. Im leaving." And without being stopped again, I left.

Driving down the highway all I could think about was Trey and how much I need him. Me listening to Keri Hilson's, "Where Did He Go?", only made it worst being that he's been ignoring me since that night we had sex and I put him out afterwards. My tears flow freely as I sing along.

Everybody's telling me to wait for you to call bac (Can you tell me where did he go?)
But I don't never want another girl to come and get that(Can you tell me where did he go?)
Rain of thought is gone and now you're running on the same track (Can you tell me where did he go?) d now you're leaving me to have to find out where you at

I'm a mess right now. Out of order, I'm torn up I'm going down, Won't you hold me together I'm pouring out. I need you, that's how I feel.

[CHORUS: 2X] I re-fuse to believe You do
Not think of me Like I do you
If I'm right then Show me,
Come through, I've been needing you lately.

I miss him. And I need him back. But now I feel like he's doing everything I did to him. But I honestly can't blame him. I just need him to let him try and fix whatever it is that we've broken.

Fuck it, I'll make him listen to me. I get off on the exit that leads to his new condo. I make my way there in 2o minutes. I fix my makeup and hair and get out heading to his door. After almost five minutes of knocking on his door, Curly Sue, (the girl that was Trey's date Rally's) opened the door in nothing but one of his Calvin Klein tees on. I instantly feel myself turning green.

She smiles, "Heyy, it's you again! How are you and your boyfriend? You guys are too cute together!" She giggles leaning onto the door with her hands on knob on either side.

I ignore her question, screwing my face. "Where's Trey?" I can tell she's taken back by my behavior but fuck bring friendly, she's been fucking my man! Before she can answer I hear his voice.

"Whose at the door?" He puts his arms around her waist and kisses her neck. She giggles and says something and he looks up. His face went blank while his eyes went cold. "What's up?" He asked flatly.

The tears that were once only brimming were now pouring. Him kissing her neck threw me overboard. God, I hope he don't love her.

"C-can we t-talk, please?" I could barely get it out. My eyes pleaded causing him to give in. I could see his face soften, he hates seeing me cry.

"GiGi go in my room. I'll be in, in a few." He said. She looked up at the with a nasty look. I swear, if looks could kill, Trey would be in a casket getting buried for real this time. When she walked away, he came out shutting the door behind him.

"What do you want from me Leigh'Tayler? Huh?!" He yelled at me, startling me, making me jump then cry even harder. I put my hands over my eyes and bawling like a three year old.

After two minutes I feel his arms wrap around me. "I'm sorry, Lei. Stop crying, ma." His deep but soft voice soothed me a little.

"I just want you, Trey! I realize that you're where I need to be. I was just mad that you left me to suffer and cry thinking you were dead and then you just popped back up. I was being stubborn instead of forgiving you and taking you back and I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry, Trey! Just please hold me and never let me go again! Remember when you told me I didn't know what love was?" I asked him as he still held on to me. He nodded. "I know now." I lifted my head up. "Love Is You." And with that being said I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him like nothing else in the world mattered, only because it didn't.

________________________________________

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««

Okayy Guys! Thoughts On This Chapter When Thoooo It SUCKED !

I Need TEN REAL COMMENTS

& THIRTY VOTES .

Sorry For The Wait, Btw.

Love Y'all !!!!!!!!!!

Vote, Comment, Fan, & Share ! <3