(o3].

Two Months Later !

For the last two months we worked out everyday but Sunday. I did every exercise from crunches to twerking.

When we first started out, I HATED IT. I thought I'd do maybe ten jumping jacks, three push-ups, a couple a sit ups here and there, and jog in place for a minute or two but Trey had a half'nigga running two miles, doing fifteen minutes of cardio, lifting weights, twerking and doing squats and shit! And yes I said twerking. He said it has just as much exercising as anything else. By the end of my first workout session with him I was fixing to quit but then I thought about it...

I'm Preparing Myself To Fuck Some Shit Up. Ima Change The Game.

Me and Trey actually became great friends. Especially since we saw each other everyday. He told me that he thought I was a beautiful girl and that I needed to see that. He would make me look in the mirror everyday and say to myself "I love you, Leigh'Tayler. You are beautiful and you deserve happiness." At first I didn't believe it and I would only say it to make him shut the hell up but after awhile I began to see the beauty in myself.

As the time went by, the weight seemed to melt off. Trey even started starring at me. "Damn, TakeOff. I knew you had it in you. But Damn. This is my best job yet." He smiled. I blushed and giggled at the nickname he had given me the second week we had been training. He says he calls me that because I'm always 'taking off' at the mouth. I didn't get it but whatever.

____________________________________________

"Trey look at me! Look at me!" I yelled. For the last two months Trey wouldn't let me compare my before picture to my present body. Today was the last dayy and all the work had finally paid off.

Still full figured, I had wide hips with a nice plump ass. But my stomach was no longer there. Seriously, I was fine ass hell! Nothing could change my mind! 52 pounds lighter and a new feel that I'm pretty sure would last forever, man this shit is crazy! I love the new me!

"How you feeling, ma?" Trey was standing behind me watching me as I was checking myself out. Dang, I can't believe it!

"I don't know,Trey. But thank you so much! I never thought I'd look like this and feel so alive! I owe it all to you." I spoke turning around facing him. He smile at me.

"Im glad I was able to make you see what I see." He said licking his lips, inching up a lil closer. I blushed. "Awe, Trey, thank y-" but before I could finish hips hands were around my waist as were his lips were pressed against mine. I kissed him back but then quickly pulled back confused as hell.

"Tr- Trey, wh- what was that?" I could barely speak I was so amazed. He smiled at me. I cocked my head to the right.

"Look Leigh, I told you from dayy one I thought you were beautiful. I looked at you and knew you were different from the other girls. I been saw this in you, I just had to wait for you to see it, ma. You're gorgeous." He spoke low but with truth. I could see it in his eyes.

"Why didn't you say anything, Trey?" I asked curiously.

"Because. What if I wanna love you, Leigh'Tayler?" I looked at him like wow. "You would have pulled out because you ain't love yourself. Now that you love yourself, you should let me love you too." He finished. I let a tear escape my eye. I couldn't respond, I didn't know what to say. He pulled me into his arms.

#####==_________33_)):+$??: $$$/+°c &_=$ ((: &:: ((:

Okayy Soooooooo ! This Was Short Buh It Has Alot Of Meaning Too It. What's Gonna Happen Between Them ???? Any Ideas ?????????? Comment Them ! Let Me Know What's On Y'alls Minds !

Thanks For The Love, My Beautiful Jaye'Birds !