(19].

SMACK !

"The fuck you mean it was an accident?!?! You don't just accidentally open you're fucking legs! Fuckin' slut!" Travis smacked me so fucking hard that I fell hitting my head on the edge of the metal table. I lift my hand up as I look at him standing over my body. Blood.

His once greyish, hazel eyes that were once warm and filled with love, are now cold and dull. His fist are clenched and his jaw tightened. I've never seen him like this before, at least not towards me. and frankly, I am kinda afraid. But why should I be? Damn! I be so wrapped up in him that I didn't even notice how much of a pussy I'm being. Da fuck?!

I stood up. "Don't ever fucking put your hands on me again! You had no right to that!" I scream getting in his face. That only made my head bang even more.

"Ain't my fault you a hoe! Round here fucking another nigga. Fuck outta here! Like you gon do sum." He spoke almost too Kool for me. Instead of arguing back I started to walk toward his bedroom to grab my things. I feel his hand grab my wrist. He slams me into a wall with his hand around my throat.

Without thinking I draw my .22 from the back of my sweats and raise it to his head. I don't take to kind to niggas putting they hands on me! He backed up drawing his .45. "Touché, nigga." I laugh coldly. He laughs too.

"Girl, put that shit down fo' you mess around and shoot me!" He yell at me with no emotion on his face.

I simply take it off safety, cock it, aim it, and pull the trigger. I smile as the bullet flies right past him ear and lodges into the wall. "Boy I aim better than a sniper, but you already know that, papa. Fuck outta here." I laugh. He stares me in the eyes as I stare at him. He lowers his gun walking over to me.

"Damn, bae. I love when you get mad and wanna kill a nigga. That shit be sexy" His eyes soften as he smirks. I just continue to stare at him. "After you have my seed, you should consider coming back to S.M.M. They niggas miss you anyway. " I drop my jaw. "Close your mouth, Tara. I told you when we got together three years ago, you was gon have my seed one dayy. I know I was gone for a minute but I'm back now and this bullshit is over! Nomore lies, cheating, and deceit. I let you walk outta S.M.M. with not even so much of a scratch. You owe me your fucking life!"

"I'm not going back, Glock! That shit is behind me now! And especially after I have my child! Hell No! And after tonight, I'm telling Lei everything! Nomore Lies, is right! Fucking with you, I had to let her beat my ass because of you! And don't you know her daddy was a fucking boxer?! That bitch Dangerous, just like me. It's Kool tho. Cus' after tonight, she gon know the truth!" And with that I kissed his lips and walked into the room. 

This Shit Is Starting To Spin Outta Control.

_______________________________________

Okayy ! Soooo I Know .... Y'all Prolly Confused As Hell Right Now ! But This Is Just A Filler . Eventually The Next Few Chapters Will Explain All !

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE !

8 comments

10 votes