(2o].

My life is slowing turning into shambles. Last night me and Tara had a long talk.

"Leigh'Tayler, Ima about to talk. Please DON'T interrupt, Just hear me out." I nod as Tara talks.

"I've known Trey and Travis for four years now. Travis and I have been off and on for three years now. I met them before my right before my daddy died, they worked for him. My father was the biggest drug lord who kept the drug game rolling in all throughout the U.S. . Remember how I used to disappear for weeks at a time in middle school?" I nod again, trying grasp everything. "Daddy was training me. He made me a sharp shooter and made me coldhearted so that I could take over when he retired. But being that he was murdered, I was left too take over S.M.M., Sex, Money, Murder. Instead of taking over, I handed it over to Travis and became a shooter and his girl. Eventually I left seeing that I wanted to dance and I knew that if I didn't get out I'd end up dead. Travis let me out without killing me, thank God. Sir Kingdom was Travis' bestfriend who did some real grimy shit and decided to go after his throne. I'm guessing he saw you with Trey and thought he was Travis seeing that he didn't know Trey had come back from Barbados. You got thrown into the mix and so did Trey. Trey had to fake his death so that Travis could go in and clear Sir Kingdom and his gang out. I knew the whole time but I couldn't tell you because the less you know, the safer you were." I was fuming listening to my bestfriend who I obviously knew NOTHING about.

"Last, that night you came to Trey's and beat my ass. Travis was there, I had been with him. But everything looked so wrong and you were so clueless, we had no choice but to lie to you. The only thing I had nothing to do with was you and Trey meeting. That was fate, Nuni. Your destiny is loving him. I hope you realize it."

"Wow. So basically, my bestfriend is a fucking murderer, whose being lying to me in my face for years. Ohh, okayy." I laugh. Wow.

"Don't be that way, Nuni. I'm still the same girl. But you have to understand that I could either do what my father saidd or get my ass beat to a pulp and thrown to two huge ass pitbulls and eaten alive or kill a bitch. I killed a bitch for 2oo alecs." She cried. I wrapped my arms around her. Right now ain't the time to be selfish. At least she finally told me everything, she didn't have to.

**

I pull up to Jaly's place. I check myself in the mirror and get out. When I get to the door and knock it creaks open. Me thinking that something is wrong, I walk in checking everything out. I notice clothes trailing to his master bedroom. The closer I get, I hear, "Mmm, baby! Right there! Mmm, shit!" My face instantly screws, Da Fuck!

I get to the door and my heart jumped in my neck! Not one bitch, but two bitches!

Guess WHO ....

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««

Do You Guys Get It Now ????? This Chapter Is Ass But Its Whateves . If You Still Don't Get It, Inbox Me !