(18].

First And Foremost Before I Get To Chapter (18] Lemme Just Say This ...

Thank You ! Like Forreal Forreal ! Y'all Got Me Up At 2:36 am Cryn Like A Little Punk ! When I First Started This Story, I Had All Of 6 Reads For About Almost A Month. And Outta Nowhere Y'all Started Reading And Getting Into It. And Even Tho I Don't Have A Billion Reads alongside A Million Votes, The Reads And Votes That I Do Have, Mean Everything To Me. So If Y'all Willing Too, We Gon Ride This Fucka Til The Wheels Fall Off Because I PROMISE, My Stories Will Only Get Better ! Soooo, Without Further Adieu ...

Chapter 18 ! <3

________________________________________

"So you telling me, You think you pregnant???!" I whisper-yell into my iPhone.

"Yes, Lei! I don't know yet, tho. I have to wait two more minutes! Im fucking nervous! How am I gon raise a baby and go to Julliard, sis?!" Tara breaks down crying. I honestly don't know what to tell her. I mean, after all I've never been in a situation like this. All I know is that I'm God'Mova! I snap outta my thoughts when I hear, "NOOOOOO!!!!" Mmhm, that bitch is definitely pregnant.

"Calm down, my pud. We gonna get through this, I promise!" I'm trying to comfort her but she over there screaming like she just seen M.J.s ghost moonwalk through her wall. "Girl! Shut the hell up! You knew what you were getting into when you where out getting them walls beat. Now call Travis and tell him he bouta be somebody's pappy!" I giggle while Tara starts crying harder. Wtf, bruh?!

"Lei ..." Tara finally calmed down speaking softly. "Promise you won't judge me." Oh lawd! I can't deal! I give her an nonchalant 'okayy' and she continues. "It could b-be Javon's."

"BOOTYTIME?????? How?!" I can't take anymore today! What is this girl dammit going through!

"Well, we slapped hands and sung Christmas Carols! We had sex, Leigh'Tayler!" She sucks her teeth and I bust out laughing, my bestfriend a fool!

"Bitch, I know that! But how as in when, where, and why!" I say still cracking up.

"Last month at CHICOs. I had caught Travis getting head from some random ratchi-randi salli-bop (ratchet). I got mad and meet up with him in the booth and let's just say his backseat is stained." I listen to her while shaking my head and chewing my bottom lip. My bestfriend needs two miracles and a blunt because she going through some real life shit.

"Man, two wrongs don't make no right, Bubbles. That's was just foul and the backseat, tho? Could have at least sat in the driverseat!" I say trying to lighten the mood up. Just then I hear my doorbell dinging. "Heyy, Bubbs. Ima call you in a few. Someone is at the door. She okayy still sniffling and hang up. I lazily get up and head down to the door fixing my booty shorts because my cheeks acting like their hungry!

I chuckle to myself opening the door. My smile instantly disappears when I see an angry Trey standing in front of my face. Instead of saying anything I let him in not even thinking about the fact that my boyfriend will be here any moment now. I shut the door not locking it being us.

After five minutes of a loud silence, Trey walks up to me and smashing his lips into mine. Ohh, my, gahh! This is wrong in more ways than one. At first I was just standing there with my hands on my side while his hands were around my waist, but then my lips realized how much I missed him and they let him have the entrance that his tongue was steadily asking for. Every cell in my brain screamed "STOP!", while everything in my body screamed "Hell Nah, Keep Going!". Of course my dumbass would listen to my body knowing damn well I have a man, that should be here *checks mental watch* anytime now!

We stood right there tonguing each other down like our lives depended on this kiss. I let out a soft moan as he does this secret trick with his tongue that he would never teach me how to do.

Before I know it, my legs are wrapped around Trey's waist while he's carrying me up the staircase into my room, never breaking our kiss. Once we're in the room he puts me down pushing my back to the wall. He drops to his knees as he tugs my now ruined shorts and panties down. I step out of them as Trey pulls my leg up on to his shoulder and goes to work. Licking and slurping, and nibbling. Then he does this thing where he was spelling his name on my clit with his tongue. I swear every time he would get to the 'I' in his last name, I'd come.

T-r-e-y M-i, "Ahhhhhhh! Trey!" After the fifth orgasm I was crying begging him to stop. He picked me up again carrying me over to the bedd. "Trey, we can't d- mmmm!" I was trying to stop but at this point I knew just as well as he did, I was too far gone in his ecstasy.

I watched him as he begin too strip down out of his clothes. First his crisp white Calvin Klein v-neck. Then his Gucci pants. Then his Calvin Klein boxers. Damn, his man gon be the death of me. I just know it. I bit my bottom lip as I eyed him from head to toe. If I wasn't wet before, I was damn sure of it that I am dripping now.

I cried out as he entered me slowly. He whispered in my ear, "I see I'm the only nigga that been in it. That's how I know you still love me." I smirked at his comment, because deep down inside, I knew he was right. "Ahhhhh, Trey. It... f-feels... sooo... good, baby!" I moaned out. He leaned down kissing my lips before easing out of me reaching over into my nightstand drawer grabbing a magnum condom. He rolled it on then moved me laying on his back. I stood up over him then lower myself down onto him, bouncing up and down, riding him like he he taught me. Then I decided to turn around while it was still inside me and ride him in reverse cow girl. His moans drove shivers up and down my spine as I continued to ride him, fucking him like I missed him. Only cus' I did.

After two hours, six condoms, and multiple orgasms, both Trey and I fell asleep in each others arms. I knew I was wrong but I couldn't help but feel so right...

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«««««««««««««««««

So How Are You Guys Feeling Now ??? How Bad Did My Sex Scene Suck ????? Lol

*Is Lei Right Or Wrong ?

*How Do Y'all Feel About Tara Now?

*What Do Y'all Think Gon Happen Between Lei & Trey Now ? Lei & Jaly ?

This Is Only The FIRST PART To This Drama . Ohh, PLEASE Don't Think Its OVER !

And P.S. !!! Lmfaoo At Some Of The Comments Last Chapter!!!!! Y'all Was Going In, Thoee !

& I Wanna Give I Big KissHug&ShoutOut To My Big Sister Brie ! I Swear She Be On My Butt About This Story Bro ! Y'all Should Have Heard Her When I Read Her The Chapter About Trey Getting Shot Up . She Was Going In On My Head ! Lol

But I Do Wanna Thank Y'all Again !!! I Love All Of Y'all !!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Gimme 10+ Comments & 25 Votes So I Can Get It Crackin' Once Again !!!

And Don't Forget ...

VOTE ||COMMENT|| FAN||SHARE !!