(17].

Everything around me is blurred. I have no feeling in my body or my soul, everything is cold. Lies and deceit leads to heartache and defeat. As I look into the mirror, into my eyes, I can see the pain and I remember the late night cries. i remember the suicide attempts and the blood on the white carpet from the self inflicted wounds. The dried up tears on either side of my pillow, no one knew. Years of being abused and misused, mistreated as well as misunderstood. I remember.

I also remember the dayy I promised myself that I would no longer suffer from the mental illness, low self-esteem, no confidence, no self worth. I realized I was ready to make the change. The change that would change my life for the better.That would make me the girl I wanted to be.

That's when I met you. You were the change that I needed. You taught me to love myself. You made me the woman I wanted to be. You saw in me that I had never saw in myself.

What I needed was ... You.

________________________________________

I'm still shocked. I can't believe Trey was keep something so serious away from me. He's been calling me five times everyday for the last two weeks and I haven't answered not even once. I even been talking to this lil cutie named, Jaly (July). Lightskinned, 6'6, shoulder length dreads with blonde tips, a swag that's untouchable, with a upper torso full of tats. I actually really like him and I enjoy being around him.

Tara ass been talking to Travis, Trey's twin. Which confused me because her and Bootytime was kicking pretty strong. But shew hasn't talked to me and a week because she thinks I should give Trey another chance. Tuh, I'll pass.

***

"Jaly! St-oooooppppp!" I laugh super hard because he keeps tickling me. "Nah, you gone learn today! Now who a lame? Huh? Huh?" He say laughing at me.

"Jaly, please! I gotta pee! Mercy, mercy! You-you not a lame! You d-hahaha! You dat nigga!" I finally give in because I feel myself bout to pee. He let up and I hop up from his bedd and shoot off to his bathroom that is connected to his master bedroom.

Once I was done I go over to his bed where he's layed back at. I lay beside him and close my eyes. Two minutes he rolls over on top of me. My eyes instantly flew open. "Boy if you don't get the fuck!" We both bust out laughing. He smacks my thigh, "Come on thickness, let's go do sumum fun!" I blush, only because I like when he calls me that.

We put on our shoes and head to his brand new Porsche. We take off toward Rally's tracks, a huge go-cart racing track.

When we got there I was getting dirty looks from females, I was laughing hard as hell. I looked up to see Jaly laughing too. "Damn these hoes angry birds. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked up to the booth to pay for our wristbands and checkerboard keychains that lets us skip all the way to the front of the line.

"Awe, You guys are soo cute!" Some mixed girl with huge curly hair walked up to us to. I looked up at Jaly and I could see his red ass tryna hide his red face. "Thank you." We both say and she nods and walks off. I smile at him and we start to the track. I stop so we can take a picture. I mean I guess we were matching with out black, red, and white Obey tees with cargo shorts and our Bred 11's on. We looked like a ... Couple.

"You ready for this ass whuppin', Thickness?" He chuckles with a sexy sly smirk, and I did I say sexy?! I giggle smacking my lips then twist then, "Nigga you ain't ready! Don't you know I slang cars for a hobby!" I say making us both laugh. Well my shit talking got me into this bet, If I lose I have to give Jaly an "exclusive" lap dance. Tahaha. Buh, When I Win ... I get a foot rub, a back massage, a nice home cooked meal, and last but definitely not the least, I get to push his new Porsche for a whole week!

Moving past the line I bump into someone. "Oh, I apologize. Are you okayy?" I ask. And then I look up to see a very pissed Trey. Oops! "Really, Lei? You can't answer my calls but you can do other shit?!" His jaw tightened.

"You know what, Shut that sh-"

"Babe, you ready to race?" The one mixed chick with that huge curly hair that complimented both Jaly and I when we first got here. "Ohh Heyy! Its you again! Where's your boyfriend?" She smiles.

Man, this bitch talk too much! Trey gon beat my ass, bruh! ):

"Boyfriend, Lei? You have a boyfrie-" Trey stops talking and tightens his jaw when he sees Jaly walk up and grab my waist from behind.

"You ready to get beat, Thickness?" He kisses my cheek. Oh shit! I nod and without waiting another second we brush past both Trey and curly Sue, and head up the line, until .....

I run into Tara and Travis! I swear I'm tired of bumping into people! Tara stares at me and then Jaly. I don't say anything I just kiss her cheek and keep moving up.

***

After I tapped Jaly's ass a couple times we left the track and went to the park for a nice chill walk. I told him basically my whole life story and explained to him why Trey was mugging the hell outta us the whole time was were there. And he actually understood me. He accepted the fact that I'm confused about Trey and that I don't know if I wanna get back with him or not, which after today, I think I'm done.

Leaving the park, we went to the grocery store so that Jaly could get the ingredients for my home cooked meal along with a birthday cake for desert. (A/n TING!(:]

A Couple of Hours Later ...

"Dang, I'm stuffed! But that fried crab was the bomb diggity!" I clown making us burst into laughter. Jaly can actually throw down!

"Come on, Thickness. Your bathwater ready, ma." Jaly calls from his room's bathroom. I finish my last bite of cake and make my way to him. When I do, all I can do is smile. There are candles all around the bathroom with slow jams playing in the background. I blush hella hard.

He knows just how to make a girl feel. I could get used to this.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««

Awwweeeee ! (:

How Do Y'all Like Jaly?!

TeamTrey or TeamJaly ????

Trey Has A Girlfriend ?! Tara Madd ?! Lei Done With Trey ?! Shut Yo Mouth & Keep On Going !!!! *Ms.Hattie Vc*

20 Votes
8 Comments

Don't Forget ....

Comment, Vote, Fan, & Share !

Love Y'all !!!!! Jade <3