2K13 (Chris Brown POV)

I turn over to my right side, to see my beautiful girlfriend laying there next me. I must've put it down good, cause she was sleeping so peacefully. I try to get out of the bed without waking her up, but shes a light sleeper.

"Where you going baby?"said Taraji."I'm just going downstairs,my nigga Trey coming over to play 2K."said Chris as he put his basketball shorts on. "OK baby I'm going back to sleep....I-Love You." I looked down at Taraji, because it shocked me to hear her say those word. Of course I said it back, because I do love her. "I love You too Nell." I lean in and kiss her. She lays back down as I head down stairs. I set everything up in the living room. About 15 minutes my nigga showed up, time to get shit crackin.

"Wassup bro? You ready to get that ass beat said Trey." Chris laughs at Trey, then begin picking his team he is going to play with. "Naw nigga are you ready to get your ass beat says Chris." Trey starts looking for the team he wants. "Yeah aight I'm gon let you believe that, what team you getting says Trey. Lakers duh nigga who you thought? said Chris. Man hell naw Heat Nation hoe Trey says laughing. They begin to play the game.

A hour or so later my baby comes down stairs. In some booty shorts and a T-Shirt. "Oh hey babe, I didn't know you were having company." Taraji starts to pull her shorts down, trying to cover herself some in-front of Chris's company. Taraji didn't want Chris to get jealous, and become angry with her. "Baby did you want me to make you and your guest something to eat? Hell naw that nigga know his way around the kitchen says Chris. Man fuck you says Trey laughing. But naw bae if you feel like making some Nachos for us that would be good." Taraji begins cleaning the dishes just to make more cooking Nachos for them. My bad where are my manner, my momma taught me better than that Chris says. Trey this is my wifey Nell, well her real name is Taraji, and Nell this my home boy Trey. "Nice to meet you says Taraji. Likewise says Trey. You never met him baby cause he just got back in town a couple weeks ago. He went away for college, but he back babe now this been my close friend since we was knee high says Chris. That's wassup baby good friends are hard to come by says Taraji. You ain't never lied says Trey."

When the food was ready Taraji made plates and served us. Taraji walked in front of the game, and handed me my plate. She was just about to fix Treys plate. " Baby let this nigga fix his own food, you ain't his girl you already made it for him says Chris. I wasn't baby I'm fixing my food says Taraji. Nigga you a hater says Trey." Trey gets up goes in the kitchen and washes his hands. "Do you have a dry towel or napkin or paper towel or sum to dry my hands Ms. Taraji?"

Taraji hands Trey a roll of paper towels, trying to avoid him seeing the messed up side of her face. I hope he isn't staring at me Taraji thinks to herself. Trey fixes his food and leaves out. "Thanks Trey walks out and sits down next to Chris. Aye bro what happen to your girl?..says Trey. Taraji overhears them talking and decided to listen in. Oh man a group of females jumped her last night, were just really getting back from the hospital around noon says Chris. Man that shit fucked up man, I know you was pissed, whoever did that straight bitch material." Chris scratches his head, feeling a little salty, cause after all Trey was calling him a bitch.