You Are My Roc (Shamari Pov)

It's been a while since Roc rescued me from that bastard Tyga, and I couldn't be more happier. We have a date tonight, and I just cannot wait.

It's Saturday morning I'm bored have nothing to do at the moment, Roc is at the gym im sure working out as usual. My phone starts ringing.

*Y¤u Ar£ M¥ R¤ck* -B£¥¤nc£

If I wrote a book about where we

stand...Then the title of my book would be "Life with Superman" That's how you make me feel I count you as a privilege This love is so ideal I'm honored to be in it I know you feel the same I see it everyday in all the things you do and all the things you say....You are my rock baby your the truth...You are my rock I love to rock with you...You are my rock you're everything I need...You are my rock so baby rock with me...I wanna kiss ya, feel ya, please ya just right I wanna touch ya, love ya, baby all night reward ya, for all the things you do...You are my rock I love to rock with you...I love to rock with you...oh..oh..oh I

I answer my phone smiling hard, from ear to ear.

*C¤nv£$ati¤n*

Me:Heeyyy Baby! I say excited.

Roc: Wassup Shamari Baby!

Me: Nothing just sitting here relaxing thinking of you. I want you to know I truly love you you are my Roc.

Roc: You know that I love you too baby, and you are my Queen. I want you to know two packages should be arriving at the house soon from U.P.S so be looking out baby.

Me: What are they baby?

Roc: I'll let you find that out when they get there ok.

Me: ok love (I smile) see you later. I love you...

Roc: Aight love you too

*£nd ¤f c¤nver$ation*

I jump up and down excited, because I know it's a surprise for me, I can't even think of what it might be. "I have no Idea," I say out loud. I start taking my shower and things, because I just wanted to get a head start. I have a waxing kit so I waxed all the hair off my legs, of course I wanted my little mama to be smooth as a babies bottom. Then I waxed my eyebrows, my arm pits are A1 so I'm done waxing etc.

I get comfortable in some shorts and a spaghetti shirt, it's way to early to be getting dressed. Even though I have no clue what I'm wearing tonight, hell I don't wven know where were going. I brush my teeth and wash my face with my facial cleaner. Then I notice a pimple the size of mars on my face.

"Just great! Everytime I get ready to go somewhere and do something pimples show up, when I do nothing my skin is clear." I say out loud.

There's a knock at the door I put my flip flops on, and go answer it. "How are you ma'am I have a delivery for a Mr. Chresanto August," says the U.P.S man. "Oh does he need to sign for it, because he's not here at the moment," I say sadly. "Actually no he doesn't as long as someone is in the home to accept the packages its fine" he says smiling. "Oh well in that case great! Thank You ," I say accepting the packages".

Soon as I closed the door behind, I couldn't wait any longer. The first package I opened, was sealed up nicely. I stumbled upon a card that was custom made, because on the front had pink letters that read "Shamari" I begin to tear up.

(The card read)

Something beautiful and special for someone beautiful and special...I know some people don't believe in love at first sight but I do, because ever since the first time I saw you I loved you. I'm glad to finally call you mine after patiently waiting for over 7 months I Love You see you tonight. X..Roc

I wiped my tears and kissed the card then closed it and placed it on the computer desk. Then I opened the package all the way to see a beautiful red dress. "Omg!" I say jumping up and down. "This is sooo pretty I love it!" I say to myself. Where the hell are we going with a dress like this I thought, I guess I shall see tonight. I open the next package to find a pair of black red bottom 6 inch pumps. I can't believe my eyes, how am I going to do my hair I begin to wonder.

I heard a loud car horn in front of the house I look outside to see a hummer stretch limousine. "Is your name Shamari?" Asks the driver. "Yes" I say anxiously. "Well that means this ride is for you," says the driver opening the door. I run back in the house grab my phone purse and keys. I lock up and head to the limo.

Once inside it was soooo beautiful, I've never been in a limo before let alone a hummer limo. The driver rolled down the window and begin speaking. "I was instructed to take you to any hair salon to get your hair done, and nails done. So where to miss Shamari?" says the driver. "Well first to L.A. Nails to get that out of the way first, then Tiffanys Beauty Salon around the corner." I say happily. The driver did as instructed and I got my nails done first. I got a full set Acrylic nails the designs were red gold and black. I got my hair sewed in and into a feathered bob.

When I got back in the limo the driver handed me a package. When I opened it there was a gold heart diamond necklace with Gold hoops to match. He must've spent like $5000 on all this stuff or more I thought to myself. It was about 5 when I arrived home. My phone rings its Roc.

Roc:Hello? What are you doing beautiful?

Me: Omg baby seriously you know exactly what im doing!

Roc:(laughs) Yeah I think I know what your doing.

Me: Richie Rich where did you get all this money from, I mean I knew you had money, just didn't know so much....I mean not that it matters but I'm just so excited.

Roc: I know baby you don't need to explain anything to me I understand. I'll explain everything to you tonight ok love you later.

Me: Ok baby I love you too.

When I got back to the house I went inside. I now have an hour before my special night with Roc, so I decided to get ready. I put on my lingerie first. I wore a black micro mini see through dress with red panties to match with a little black bow on top of my candy. I then slip on my dress it fit me so perfectly hugging me tightly at the top, and flowing loosely at the bottom showing off the curves of my legs. I put on my red-bottoms then some black lip-stick I grab my black and gold clutch bag, then proceed to put on my jewelry. Diamond studed necklace and earrings to match. I really feel like a supermodel. I looked at the time he should be here any minute now.