Up in Flames

"Shamari POV"

I'm suspended ain't this a bitch I can't go to prom, and I can't walk across the stage for graduation.

The plus side of things my bestfriend and her man weren't exposed. I love her like a sister, and I know she'd do the same for me.

I walked out the building and Tyga pulled up. This can't be good I thought to myself. I proceeded to walk to my car like normal. He just stood there.

"Where you going lil lady?" Asked Tyga. "Nunya" I said opening my car door. "What's that?" He asked confused. " Nunya Damn business.

"Why you gotta be like that Mari?" Asked Tyga. "Look me letting you kiss me the other day was a horrible mistake ok, I mean it was good but it was wrong. I'm happy now and committed to Roc and I love him", I said trying to walk away from Tyga.

He grabs me tenderly by the waste like he use too. Which slowed my walking, that eventually stopped. I turned around looked up at Tyga. He is still very handsome. I placed my hand on his cheek, which he cupped with his hand. He kissed it, my eyes watered.

I fought the tears, because even though he use to beat me, I still had love for him.

I wasn't in love with him any more, but I still had love for him. I'm madly in love with Roc he is my true love.

I walked up to Tyga and kissed him on the cheek, our eyes met. Then I kissed his other cheek, our eyes met again this time I kissed his lips tenderly, in a way of saying goodbye. Am I wrong for this?

"The kiss was different," says Tyga. "Of course its different, because I don't love you anymore that's why, it was the last kiss you'll ever get from me, I love Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August, and I'm going to be with him the rest of our lives. There is no more us Tyga for a spilt second Iblost myself on the memories we had back then, but now I'm back to reality. There will never be another me and you, you had so many chances to prove you loved me, why wait until I'm in love with someone else?" I asked angrily.

"Mari I don't know man I was feeling myself to much and didn't realize what I had, I'm man enough to admit that, I was a pussy for putting my hands on you. I wish I never did no shit like that cause to keep it real with you my mother didn't raise me to be like that. I realize now that your dead ass serious you don't want me back and I can't blame you for that, I blame myself. I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me for all the harm and hurt I caused you", I said with a heart full of sorrow.

I got in my car and drove away not looking back at all. I mean I got caught up in the spur of the moment. I didn't know what else to do besides leave.

Now I sit here wondering how I'm going to confess my sins to Roc, and pray he doesn't leave me or hate me forever.

I mean I didn't really cheat on him, and plus I love him. I put Mike in his place. All I can do is come clean and pray he still loves, and wants to be with me.

I decided to drive to my moms house, and see if I could talk to her. I pulled up to the house got out, I looked for my set of keys, and went in.

My mom came out the bathroom, like she always does. "Ma your forever in the bathroom", I say laughing. "That's not true you just so happen to always catch me coming out", she says laughing. "Anyway Mari what are you doing here? Its still school hours...Dont tell me its Senior ditch day", says my mom.

"No mama can I talk to you", I say sitting down. "Oh gosh your pregnant", mom says sitting down. "No mom listen", I politely ask.

"Ok mommy so I saw Tyga on New Years, and he kissed me and I let him. Then I got into this altercation at school today, I was suspended from school. The principal told me I couldn't go to prom nor graduate which I don't think is fair at all. Before you say anything mom I got into it with these girls, because they were trying to expose Taraji and Trey's relationship, he's the art teacher at our school, but he's not much older than us. They are jealous of her and was always staring things with her trying to stress her, and I got fed up with it she's more than my friend she's family I needed to protect her and my unborn niece or nephew. If I had a chance to do it all over I'd do it absolutely the same. As far as Roc goes how should I tell him what happen between Tyga and I? I'm scared that he will hate me and not forgive me", I said getting teary eyed.

My mother sat there for a split second swallowed hard, and sighed. "That a lot to absorb Mari, bit first and foremost you won't get to Graduate that's fucking bullshit! Your grades, and grade point average should determine if you get to graduate from high school not a fight that didn't happen. Even prom that was a bit much of a punishment to be expelling you this late and taking major things in life from you. I'm going up to that school myself and have a chat with your superintendent. The issue with Chresanto he's an amazing guy who actually loves you, he will understand, and I'm sure will forgive you. I'm sure he knows how much you love him express that to him. Tell him your sorry maybe even shed a few tears, just be honest and everything will play out right", my mother said with love.

I hugged and kissed my mom, thanked her and left. I went to me and Chresanto home, and waited for his arrival.

When he made it in I kissed him and hugged him tightly. "Man bae man I hate that you can't graduate or go to Prom that's a load of bullshit", says Chresanto angrily. "Well I do get to graduate, I just can't attend the ceremony, but I still receive my diploma", I reassure him.

"Its still fucked up, because you won't get to experience a graduation ceremony after all your years of hard work", says Chresanto. "I talked to my mom, and she feels the same way you do, she said she's going to go talk to them tomorrow", I informed him.

"Hopefully mom can talk some sense into them", I said. "Yeah hopefully", says Chresanto.

"Roc...baby...I..need..need to talk to you", I say stuttering. "What is it?", Roc asked with concern on his face.

"I'm just going to come out and say it, on New Years I was at the gas station. Tyga walked up to me and grabs my ass, I curse him slam the fuck out. Don't be mad at me baby but he kissed me, and I kinda let him. I yelled at him and stormed out, then today he basically confessed to me that he messed up, and that he wants me back. I told him that will never happen, that he had his chance, and that I was in love with you", I confessed.

Chresanto sat there speechless for a second. He clinched his jaw, and I anticipated the outcome of my actions. I just pray that I don't lose him.

He jumped up and punched the door. Tears rolled down my face awaiting, his response to me. He came over to me and surprisingly hugged me. Chresanto began wiping my tears away.

"Thank you for telling me bae, yeah I'm a little upset, but I'll get over it, I know you didn't kiss him purposely let him kiss you. What I'm pissed about, and slightly worried about is the fact that maybe you miss him. What if you take him back? Females do that shit all the time. Even though their ex wasn't shit, and treated them like shit y'all always go back," says Roc.

"Y'all?... Females?... Hold up bae I'm nothing like what you just categorized as. I came to you on my grown woman, and told you the truth about what happened. I felt really horrible about it, because I love you and you don't deserve that. Even though I didn't want to kiss him, I still feel like there was a way I could've stopped it. I just hope that you forgive me for it, and never think for one second that I would cheat on you or leave you." I said standing up.

I got up and walked over to my Chresanto, and kissed him deeply. "You know they say home is where the heart is, you have my heart so Im home." I say hugging him tightly.