Christmas Eve

"Treys POV"

My babys have been home for three days now, and I've never been happier.  Taraji was on her crutches on the way to the bathroom, when I jumped up from the couch to help her.

"Baby what are you doing?", I asked out of concern. "Going to the bathroom, what's it look like?", she asks with a tone in her voice. "Bae you know that's what I'm here for right?", I ask her. "Ok an I understand that, but I'm not handicapped, I don't need the handicap sticker, or handicap parking", says Taraji. I laugh at her hormonal outburst. "Ok baby I know you don't need all that,  but your damn near 8 months pregnant, and your on crutches you need my help bae so stop with the attitude, and let me be your man ok", I said putting my foot down.

Taraji begins to pout, but I could.careless. When she came out the bathroom, I took her back to the room and laid down with her.

"Baby are you going to wear that sun  dress over my mom's today?", I asked her. "What time is it?", Taraji questioned. I grab my phone, and look at the time, which read 11:01 a.m. "Eleven o'clock" , I answered. "What time does she want us to be there?", she asks.

"Three, she wants us to have lunch with her", I explain. "Can you run me some bath water?", Taraji asks pouting. I get up, and run her water for her to get in the tub, I used the Johnson &Johnson baby wash for her bubble bath.

I walk in the bathroom as Taraji was getting undressed, she begin to cover herself up with the towel.  "Why are you hiding from me?", I ask her. Taraji looks down for a second, not responding, and looking sad. "I just think you probably find me repulsive now that I'm all fat and stretchy" , she says.

"Seriously? Taraji I love you for you. Your body is just going through being pregnant stages that's all we can work out together after the baby comes", I say comforting her. Taraji smiles a relived smile.

I went to the room and laid out her clothes and shoes along with her big name plate necklace that says Taraji. She strolled out the bathroom with one crutch, and I rushed to her aid. I sat her on the bed and began lotioning her body. I kiss her swollen ankle, the one she sprained.

Taraji looks down into my eyes, smiling. "I love You", I say to her kissing my Queens feet. "I love you more", she says as a tear escapes her glistening eyes.

I laid her on the bed and kissed her inner thigh. My tongue began traveling to her wettest deepest ocean. It didn't take her long to cum, I was rock solid at this point.

"Right now baby", says Taraji trying to get away. "Yes right now, you know they say sex is good for labor", I say as I licked her nipples. "Yes I know, but I'm only thirty-two weeks, eight more to go", she says smiling.

"Well that's eight weeks of Trey booty boot camp", I say sucking on her neck. I slid deep into her like I never wanted to leave, it was like I was on a cloud as I stroked her slippery wetness.

I came all inside her, as she wrapped those tight walls around my dick. I cleaned her off, then took a quick shower.

Once we were both ready, we headed out the door. I brought out the gifts for my mother, and brother. "I am so nervous babe, I know she already has her opinions of me", says Taraji in a nervous tone. "Cool out baby, she knows me, she knows that if I do something it has to be a rational reason why, so she knows I love you or I wouldn't be where I am now", I say as I grab her chin.

"You're right", says Taraji relaxing a bit. We pull up to my mom's, and I see my brother Forrest getting out of his car in some cargo pants and a beeta.

"Aye you good looking nigga you", I say out the window. Forrest turns around smiling, then walks over to the car, and embraces me with a hug. He glances at Taraji when she gets out the car. "How you doing?", he says with his hand in the air. "I'm doing fine thanks how about yourself" , says Taraji respectively.

"Good", he says walking through the door. My mom walks over bearing gifts, before we make it through the door all the way.

"What's all this ma?", I ask smiling. "Don't worry about all of that just sit down take you and baby girls shoes off and get comfortable" , Mom says directing us to the living room.

"Thank you", Taraji says smiling at my mother. "Your most welcome hunny", mom say returning the smile.

"The food is all ready whenever you guys are ready for it", says mom.  "You know we gots to be saying our graces first right", says Forrest laughing. "No stuff", I say to lol bro. My mom bro Taraji and I held hands, as I began to say our grace.

"Dear Lord thank you for this wonderful blissful day, thank you for allowing me, and my beautiful family to wake up and see another day...Thank you for all the blessings,  and being the God that you are. Thanks for this delicious smelling and looking food that we are about to receive for the nourishment of our bodies. Thank you for the beautiful woman that put her foot in this food,  and I know is going to be good...In your name I pray Amen", I smile and sit down at the table.

Once everyone had all the food, that they desired, we all began conversing. "So Taraji how long have you been knowing Tremaine?", asks Forrest.

"About 10 months to a year,  something like that", Taraji says. "Oh ok" , says Forrest. "You know you are really beautiful, and I can't wait to meet my grandchild", says my mom to Taraji, who was in tears.

Taraji got up from the table crying,  and said excuse me as she went to the bathroom. My mom looked at me with confused eyes, as well as Forrest. "I'll be back family she's ok just emotional when it comes to family, and the hormones don't make it any better", I say excusing myself from the table.

I knock on the bathroom door once before I saw Taraji in the mirror crying. "Babe what's wrong?", I asked concerned.

Taraji looked at me with those puss in boots eyes looking so innocent, and sad. "The stuff your mom said I never thought that I would hear those words. I don't have mom nor dad, so to hear that my little one is going to have a grandmother melted my heart, it felt good Tremaine. Tell ma and little bro that I'm sorry for walking off like that I'm very emotional", says Taraji picking up her crutches.

I kiss her on the for head, and proceed to leave the bathroom.  "I'll tell them your on your way out" , I say leaving.

"Taraji POV"

I limped out the bathroom, I got tired of those damn crutches. Forrest rushed by my side. "I got you sis", he says. I have a brother now finally considering I have no siblings. That made me smile, because I had gotten the vibe, that he didn't like me very much.

Once I was seated so looked around at everyone, who was already looking at me with smiles on their faces. They made me feel like the main attraction.

"I'm sorry Ms. April, and Forrest and Trey for storming off like that, when you stated that you couldn't wait to meet your grandchild it warmed my heart to know my baby Is going to have a grandmother, because I was orphaned years ago I know little to nothing about my real parents", say Taraji.

"Well don't worry about all that were here to stay", she said pointing at her, and her two sons. "And if that warms your heart wait until you see the gift I got",  she says handing me the gift to open it.

At first I wanted to wait, but she nudged so I opened it. It was some baby clothes with matching hat that were all white with black letters that says. "Gammas Baby" instead of Grandma's Baby it said Gammas and it was so cute. "Oh my gosh Ms.April I love it", I said with tears in my eyes.

"Baby girl it's not Me April or nurse anymore, call me mom", she said.