A Night With Her

"Trey POV"

"Actually can I spend the night, with you? My boyfriend hasn't been home in a couple days, and I'm sure he wont be back tonight. I get tired of being lonely, and I don't have any friends, but you." she says...I agree to let her stay the night."You can take my bed,  I'll sleep on the couch" I say respectfully

Taraji POV

I go to the bathroom take off my jeans. I was wearing a pair of leggings underneath, and a spaghetti shit under my other shirt. I took a shower when I got out i looked in the cabinet for unused toothbrushes. I found 2 and took one. When I was done brushing my teeth i picked up my shirt, jeans, bra, and panties and took them to Treys room.

"Trey do you have any bottled water?" I ask standing over him by the couch. I didn't have a bra under that spaghetti shirt, and my nipples were rock hard. I don't have teeny tiny nipples either they're juicy and plump. My titties are a average C cup. He's seen me naked before, so I know he remembers.

Trey hands me the bottle of water. "Thanks boo" I say as I touch his chin. I stand there and drink the bottle of water non stop with one hand on my belly. I could see Trey scoping my body out the corner of my eyes. I walk to the kitchen put the bottle in the garbage.

"Well goodnight boo" I say to Trey as he embraces me tightly.

Lord help me this man smells so good I think to myself.

We let go of each other and I go in the room, and go lay down.

"Trey POV"

Damn man Taraji just don't know what she does to me smh. That girl has me wide open right now. I begin pacing the floor, maybe I should knock on the door and see if she wants some company. I walk towards the door several times, then away.

Taraji opens the door, as I walk away. "Trey if its not to much to ask, um could you maybe keep me company?" She says. I agree then get in the bed with her and watch lifetime. "What's this movie about?" I ask. "You know what I don't know, actually I just turned it on but its boring so far" she says. "Well goodnight I'm sleepy talk to you in the morning beautiful" I leaned in to kiss her cheek. Taraji then grabs the back of my head and kisses me hard.

"You've been avoiding me all night I know you want me" says Taraji with a sexy look on her face. "I do but...but" I say looking down. "But what?" Says Taraji." I don't know"I say giving in kissing her. Taraji wraps her legs around my back, and kisses me hard. "Are you sure about this?" I ask.

"Positive" she says grabbing my dick.