Chapter 34

The moon peeking between the curtains, giving a soft glow in the dark room. Clothes scattered on the floor. Limbs tangled underneath the sheets that are messed up, the soft humming of the air conditioning only to be heard with the gentle rustling of breaths. A lean and colorful inked body of a man laid over the huge bed with his arm draped over the slender body of a woman beside him. She was awake and quietly gazing at the man's innocent sleeping face. It has been hours but sandman didn't drop by to give her sweet dreams. She just laid there, memorizing everything about him until she can. For the night, they shed the walls, no words or explanation needed, just their bodies merging as one. She could still feel his lingering touch that send shivers all over her body, his burning gaze that pierce her soul and his sweet words that make her breathless. Her hand slowly reach for his face, stroking his soft hair. She closed her eyes, controlling the sudden heaviness in her chest. Not yet. Her body froze when she felt him shift and pull her body closer to him to nuzzle his face on her skin. Her skin raise goosebumps where his hot breathing touches. She wrapped her arms around him until every part of her touches him. For a few minutes, she savor his warmth. She took a deep breath of his masculine scent, branding herself of him. She wanted to stay in this cocoon. But she can't. With an aching heart, she gently untangle herself from him. Quiet as a mouse, she pick her clothes off the floor, dressing up and wince when she felt soreness of her body. As the last clothing slip in her, she crouch down to take one last look at him. With a sad smile, she kiss his forehead, lingering for a second before staring again at his sleeping face.

 With a sad smile, she kiss his forehead, lingering for a second before staring again at his sleeping face

"Sweet dreams, oppa..." She whisper and as if hearing her words, she watch him hug tightly the pillow she had replace on her side and mumble. She know he would be angry and confuse once he realize what she had done. It was the right thing. It was time. With thin thread control, she pull herself away from him and start to make her way towards his door. Opening it quietly, she could feel her lungs constricted in her chest as each breath she take is painful. One more step, she's out of his room...

"love you...Xin..." She went rigid when she heard him mumble her name before a soft sigh slip out of his lips.

"I love you more, Ji Yong..." And she closed the door behind her as a tear slide down her face. She didn't see the man's eyes open and show his own agony.

 She didn't see the man's eyes open and show his own agony