Five

Five

*CARRY ON WITH FLASHBACK*

"Come on" Aidan said walking towards the car shirtless. Violet quickly put her floral dress on that laid on the beach floor.

Once she had done she entered the passenger seat of the car

"Okay what the fuck is wrong with you now?" Violet asked

"Nothing" Aidan replied

"One minute your crazy in love with me and then you're shouting like I've done something wrong" Violet explained

"Look Vi, there's no easy way to say this but... I'm moving to London"

"What!! What you mean England, London…. What! for life"

"Yes... You know my Mum and Dad have got back together again and they want me to come and live with them in London"

"Aidan that's amazing but what about us?"

"I don't know"

"What! You just made love to me and you can't tell you haven't envisioned an “us” in the future"

"I don't know"

"Aidan, you know... I love you please don't leave me"

"It's not up to me Vi, I can't disobey my parents you know what there like"

"You know what fuck this! Aidan okay have a good life in London... I love you and want you to be happy. If I'm not involved in your happiness then you know what …. I was gonna give this to you... But considering there is no me and you anymore in the future... I'll have to go" Violet said while pulling out a photo that she had in her bag. It was her and Aidan after Prom.

"Wait what the fuck are you doing Vi"

Violet ripped the photo in two so both of them were split from the picture

Violet’s tears came crashing down her face as she gave Aidan the photo of herself and put the photo of Aidan back in her bag.

"Aidan.. I love you" Violet said and with no hesitancy she went out the car.

Violet walked hurriedly home with tears forming in her eyes. This is the last time she would ever see him.

How would she cope without her Aidan!

*END OF FLASHBACK*