Two

Two

*CARRY ON WITH FLASHBACK*

“You may” Violet replied. With that Violet linked her arms with Aidan and walked towards the middle of the dance floor.

An upbeat song was played called “Man in the Mirror” by Michael Jackson was playing. Aidan put his arm around Violets waist slowly swaying to the beat of the music.

Once it started to get a bit wilder and romantic with the music. Violet and Aidan separated but closely started to dance next to each other.

“Vi, Come with me” Aidan whispered in her ear

“Okay” Violet responded. With that Violet followed Aidan to the door outside. They both sat on the bench with the perfect view of the starry night.

“Violet, okay… I don’t think I can hold it anymore. Remember when we were 2 years old and we first met. I always liked you from there. Ever since you were always on my side…When my Dad moved away… When my pet hamster “Swaggie” died. You were always there…. But recently I’ve had these feelings for you that I can’t ignore. Vi, I’ve like liked you for a long time…. I can’t believe I’m saying this out loud. But will you be my girlfriend?”

Tears were pouring out of Violets eyes “Aidan, You’re so sweet. I can’t believe you remember all those things about me. Aidan you’ve always been there for me too.. and I can’t believe I’m saying this… but I’ve like liked you too for quite some time now… and never really realised it”

With that Aidan smiled and put his arm around Violet pulling her closer. Violet buried her face in his chest, feeling the warmth and security surrounding her. She looked up to see Aidan staring right her. His deep chocolate brown eyes, luring her into him. They both edged closer… Violet closed her eyes and their lips crashed together. A whirlwind of fireworks burst through Violet’s stomach nothing like this has ever happened before. Passion grew as they kissed further.

Aidan leaned back

“Woah! Did you feel that?” He asked

“Yeah” Violet said blushing

“Aww! Vi, I lo-“ He said