Twelve

Violet quickly set up the dinner table and made sure everything was straight. It was Friday before the 4th of July weekend.

Justin picked up some roses down the local flower shop. He quickly checked out himself on his car mirror and walked up to Violets porch.

Violet heard the door bell ring, she gathered composure of herself, looked in the mirror one last time. Smiled and turned the knob of the door to reveal Justin.

As Violet opened the door a smile spread across his face.

She looked stunning, she wore jeggings and a dress that complimented her body.

Violet took in the view he wore a leather jacket, his hair perfectly styled with a perfect view of his neck.

"Hey you look beautiful and sexy as ever.... And these are for you?" Justin said as he stepped in her house. He kissed her gently on the cheek.

They walked towards the living room where snacks and DVDs were set up.

" I wasn't sure what film you wanted to watch so I've chosen the top 5"

He chuckled "I'll watch anything you like" he said. Violet blushed and picked up the Notebook and put it into the DVD player.

Justin and Violet sat on the sofa, with the arms cradling each other as the romantic film concluded.

As the credits appeared

"Justin, I absolutely love that film... It's so romantic"

"Aww! I'm more romantic"

"Don't flatter yourself"

"I'll prove it" he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a box with an envelope.

"This is for you" he said

Violet smiled and opened the letter first it said:

“Violet,

I love you! Here’s a mix tape of the music I made. Love Justin”

She smiled

Violet then opened the box, there was a locket with "Violet" on it, it opened with a message

"Vi, I love you with all my heart. Be my forever and always"

Violet smiled and Justin helped her put it on. As Justin put it on, he showered her neck with kisses. Light moans escaped her mouth.

He whispered in her ear

"You're so damn gorgeous and sexy Vi, please I want you so bad"

"Well you got me" Violet whispered back

They both leaned in touch each other’s lips. Justin's passion grew, taking Violets top off and grabbing her boobs and pushing them down the sofa. She moaned in pleasure. She took his top off, rubbing his abs as they made love continuously again and again.

They laid there at midnight replaying each moment. It was so perfect!

"Justin, I love you"

"I love you too Vi" he replied cradling his arms around her neck kissing her softly. They snuggled against each other

"Vi, compared to all your other boyfriends who was the best at sex?"

"Ummm! That's a hard one" she said Justin laughed and tickled her slickly making her jump

"You obviously" she continued

"What about you lover boy?" She asked

"Well this will be difficult see there was Carin and Sarah..... But all of them were nothing compared to way you make me feel when we have sex"

Violet smiled and kissed Justin lightly on the lips.