Thirteen

Justin looked across Violets bedroom. He took in the room, flowers, messages and pictures took over the room which symbolised the individuality of Violet as he gazed around the room.

He felt her move and as her eyes opened he gazed at her and gave a sweet smile.

Violet looked at Justin who was smiling at her.

"Morning!" She said as she kissed his shoulder softly.

"Morning to you baby" He replied

"Let me be the first to say, every time we make love you always amaze me. I just can't get enough of you" He said as he pulled her closer to him

"Well we have all the time in the world.. Baby" she exclaimed.

"You know what I want really want... To make love to you on the beach" he said

"Justin... Do you know we will get caught" she said

"Not in the dark" he replied

"You've thought this out very well haven't you" she said

"Yah baby"

After an hour they got out of bed and had breakfast. Violet made eggs and pancakes. Justin absolutely enjoyed her cooking and was fascinated about the amount of skills this girl had.

After much persuasion, Justin drove Violet to the bowling alley. Violet hated bowling because she never got the hang of the throwing the ball straight. Aidan took Violet bowling and she hated every second of it, but she supported her the whole way, that's what she missed most about Aidan.

Once they got the system set up they picked their balls.

Violet was first, she picked up the heavy orange ball and her fingers grabbed in-between the holes in the ball. Violet just stood there in embarrassment not knowing what to do. Violet felt stares around her. Laughter. Screams of embarrassment went around her head. She felt like dropping the ball and running away.

Suddenly, Justin came up to her. Kissed her on the neck, and cradled his hand across her waist. Heat soon took over her face. Justin held her hand and showed her to throw the ball.

"Baby, you can do this... forget your fears... You can throw this bitch down right" he whispered. She nodded.

After careful watching of his eyes, she eventually threw the ball with a strike.

By the end of the game- Violet was winning

"Okay let's start making this interesting.. If I win you have to make love to me on the beach"

"And if I win I don't have to"

"Deal?" He asked

"Deal" she said while shaking his hand.

By the end of the game Justin won!

"Wahoo" he shouted.

Violet laughed and hugged him and said

"Congrats Bieber"

As Violet pulled back from the hug, Justin tightened his grip on her waist and leaned in. He kissed her gently on the lips, he put his tongue in and she gladly allowed him to enter. They explored each other kissing each other.

They heard faint wolf whistles but they didn't care. As far as they were aware they were the only ones in the room.