Twenty-Four

“Yeah- but I love Justin Bieber more than Aidan. Aidan led me to someone who would treat me better than him. Giving me the love I deserve” Justin smiled and smashed his lips against Violet

“What I don’t get it” Brad said

“Look, I found this ring… this was Aidan my husbands ring… this was his mix tape… Justin still does music… this was the picture I ripped… I have the other half in my wallet”

Violet got her wallet out and go out the other half of the picture.

Proving that Justin was Aiden to Brad

“NO! He can’t be with you… you’re ruining my plan”

“What plan?” Justin asked

“Okay… I’m not your Dad… I found you after the crash… we were going to make a music together but you said no because you needed to find Violet you’re wife”

“So, you kept me from the truth”

“Yes”

“Brad what the fuck? I trusted you” Justin said

“Sorry Justin… I wanted you to make me millions”

“WHAT!” Justin shouted

“Brad. You’re fired as my manager. You’re fired as my father. I don’t want you anywhere near me”

Justin picked up his stuff and led Violet away.

They walked out of the airport and sat outside the bench

“So, I’m Aidan”

“Yep”

“Thank you for telling me the truth. All I needed was to find myself again… through you my first love”

“Justin, I loved Aidan. And to think about me before the car crash, Is the best feeling in the world because he still loved me. He still had the photo and ring. But I love you more”

“I love you too Vi”

“I should have known it was you at first. Now looking at you.. you have similar features it’s just a different style and colour of hair”

Justin laughed

“So we’re married” He asked

“Yep”

“Any chance, you wanna repeat that day?”

“Sure” Violet replied

Justin took of Violet’s necklace ring and put it on her finger symbolising they were engaged.

“I love you Justin Aiden Bieber”

“I love you Violet Grace Carter”