Ten

Violet got home, had a shower and returned to Bieber Communications. She looked at Justin's office finding him looking at his mirror singing. His eyes locked on her and gave slight smirk as he singed. Violet giggled and smiled back.

Justin had never felt like the way Violet made him feel last night. She had kissed every part of his body. He had never felt that crazy about a girl ever.

As he looked at his reflection, he saw the girl he made love to continuously last night and he wanted to repeat it again and again. He looked at the way she carried herself. What was it that made him so damn crazy? Was it the looks? Was it her sense of humour? Was it something else? He looked at her in confusion?

He listened to the lyrics he just created and what he created a few years ago. He could tell the difference in maturity and what he direction he wanted to go in. Maybe, singing could be a new direction?

Suddenly her beautiful face directed to him. He smirked thinking how beautiful she looked last night and how he just wanted to see her again. She smiled. The innocence in her face, the ghosts and fears inside her made him want to cradle her and look after her forever keeping her away from danger.

This was much bigger than a crush??

Why was Justin high on this girl?

Why was Violet high on this boy?

Justin looked at her filing some paperwork.

He thought about Aidan the boy violet was in a relationship with. How could he have been so stupid to leave his family without her. He must be shitting himself now without her!

Justin hoped he would never come back!

Wait! Why...

Was he jealous!

This relationship was in the past! He's here now and he isn't going to let her go.

Whatever it takes!!

He loved her

Violet looked at Justin who was busy typing on his computer.

Probably looking at nude women.

She then received an iMessage: Vi, I wanna see you naked again!! ;)

Violet giggled and replied with

"you know very well can't do that. But you know I would too. I like your singing btw… you sounded very good a minute ago. PLEASE CONTINUE ;)

Violet looked at Justin and saw a smile. He typed something and left the office

"Come with me to the back office"