Seven

Seven

“No, it was a promise ring” Violet answered

“Oh” Justin said

"Well he didn’t deserve a beautiful girl like you. And if he makes you cry he doesn't deserve you"

Violet silently giggled and continued to talk to Justin.

By the end of the meal, they had drunk most of the wine

"What time is it?" Violet asked

"Oh shit! It's 10pm"

"Oh I got to get home" violet said getting up and ordering a taxi

"Stay with me... I'm not letting you go home in that state" he explained

Violet nodded, making sure she didn't lose her balance. She grabbed Justin's shoulder leaning on it.

Justin took her to Bieber Communications to pick up some stuff. He took her to the highest floor into his office. They were giggling and talking about the past week together.

Justin then pressed a button that caused the mirror in his office to slide open causing a tunnel to appear.

"Ladies first" he held Violets hand and lead her through the tunnel, down some stairs, and into a house

"Welcome to my house" Justin explained

"Hey! That is so cool" Violet replied

"Never actually showed that to anyone.... Yeah had it done a few weeks ago.. So I didn't have to move my car"

"No wonder everyone in the office thought you slept in here" Violet explained

They both giggled

Justin opened some vodka and sat with Violet on the sun decks near his private pool

"Okay my turn Vi" Justin said. Violet thought about how Aidan used to call her that!

"Truth or dare" Justin asked

"Dare"

"Umm! I dare you to dive in the pool naked" He laughed. Violet being drunk as hell, she stripped and jumped into the pool. Justin looked at her in amazement

"Well aren’t you going to join me" she asked

Within seconds Justin was naked and jumped into the pool. They laughed and shouted

"Justin! Okay truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to dance with me in the pool naked"

"What with no music babe"

"Yep!"

"Okay" he grabbed Violet’s waist. She was amazed at how strong he was. He started to sway along the water. Violet smiled and tried to hide herself from blushing. Justin giggled and pulled her closer to him. He looked at Violet’s necklace… he was there now… and he wasn’t going to miss his chance, like he did!

They both looked up at the starry night and they leaned in. Lips smashed together. A whirlwind of fireworks exploded in her stomach, it felt like it was going to burst with the amount of love and passion pursing through it.

Justin instantly picked her up, so she was straddled against his waist and pushed her against the wall.

Justin carried you inside into the master bedroom. Violet giggled, she knew this was wrong but she couldn't help it. Anyway it's a one night thing right? After that he can sack me!

Justin and violet made love that night continuously making each other crazy. There definitely was a connection because they just got each other. They had kissed every part of each other’s body and that made it the most memorable night to both of them.