Fifteen

As Violet tried to go to sleep, her argument with Justin whirled around her head. Its Sunday night.. I'll straighten things out with him tomorrow. She snuggled into the pillow listening to Justin’s song he made for her “As Long As You Love Me”

She wished she wasn't so hard on him... He didn't deserve it.. But then if he heard it would it may change things...

She then heard faint knocks. She Ignored it thinking it was a pidgin on the roof. The knock came back again, she rustled out of bed and looked at her window.

She saw Justin.

She opened the window, letting the cold air flow through with Justin.

"Vi, I'm so sorry... I don't deserve you... You've been the best thing in my life and I don't ever want to loose you.. Whatever it takes I want you forever... I'm sorry for pushing you away.. It's hard because you love me and I love you so much it's hard to break this bond"

"Justin, I'm sorry if I was harsh on you.. But this is at much my fault as yours and its hard on both us... The intense feelings we have for each other isn't helping too"

"But I've never regretted a moment"

"Me too"

Justin hugged her gently, kissing her neck softly. Violet leaned her head up, so age faced Justin. Their heads leaned close. Lips almost touching. Justin whispered

"We've still got our bet! If your up for it"

Violet giggled

"I can't refuse you can I?" She said

Justin rushed her downstairs to his car. He drove to the nearest beach. Justin got the blankets out and walked hand in hand with Violet to the nearest spot.

Justin and violet cuddled each other with the blanket.

"I love you so much Vi" he said

"I love you too Justin" she said.

With that Justin cradled his hand around her neck, pulling her towards him. Justin whispered in Violets ear

"I want you"

They smiled and kissed. Millions of fireworks exploded in their mouths. Justin had his hand around Violets waist and soon had it, around the rim of her top taking it off.

Before she knew it she was naked. He was naked. And the intensity drew near. They comed for each other. They wanted each other. They had each other. And gave each other they same amount of pleasure that increased each time they made love.

This was going to be a long night!