Eighteen

Justin looked at Violet who was looking out of the Bieber Communication window. She breathed in heavily, had tears streaking down her cheeks

“Vi” he said

“Justin, is that all you have to say” asked Violet

“Vi, I love you so much”

“How do you expect me to believe that”

“Because you just have to trust me”

“Trust! What! I can’t do that… you didn’t even tell me about London… Justin guys keep pushing me away from them, please don’t do the same”

“Vi, I can’t”

“Why?”

“Because Brad is the only person I trust. He knew me before the accident.. He knows me the most and will want me to follow him to London”

“Justin… I understand that…. But please what about us?”

“Vi, I love you”

“Justin, stop saying that… okay! You don’t know the meaning”

“Vi, I know the meaning, I know I can’t live without you… I’d do anything to be with you”

“Then prove it… fight for us”

“Vi, I can’t because Brad knows my past and plans my future”

“Justin, we can figure this out together… please don’t push me away”

“Vi, I love you… but I need to find myself”

Violet breathed in and muttered “Fuck it” she started to walk out of the office with dignity. Suddenly she felt Justin’s arm on her wrist.

She let go of his grip and tried to walk out

“Vi, Please I want to give you something”

“Really? You want to crush my heart further”

Justin went back under his desk there was a crate, he opened it and got a box out.

“Here”

“What’s this?”

“This is the stuff I found after the accident… I want you to have it… I don’t know who else to trust to have it”

“Not Brad”

“Yeah, because he doesn’t see any relevance to it anymore… But I want you to keep it”

“Okay… when are leaving then?” Violet asked as she breathed in trying to be calm.

“Well Brad just emailed me telling me we are leaving tomorrow at noon tomorrow”

“Okay… have fun Justin”

“No even a kiss”

“Justin, don’t do this to me”

“I’ve had millions of guys push me away, let me leave with dignity”

“Fine. Be like that”

Justin stomped back to the window. Violet cried and walked out of Bieber Communication for the last time.